R&L | OH.R & L Kite Rolled-over after hitting median.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
Photo Gallery of Crash Scene>
Norwood Lateral Reopens 5 Hours After Crash - Cincinnati News Story - WLWT Cincinnati

21904662_480X360.jpg

I'm as Yankee as you can get,born and raised here in Connecticut and I have no idea what a lateral road is.We don't use that term up here.

If I had to make a guess Id say its a term used to describe a highway that runs between two other highway.Kinda like a connector.

bingo.the norwood lateral runs east-west between I75 and I71, which both run north-south thru cincinnati. bad thing is this is the route you must use when you have a haz-mat load as there is a tunnel on I71 southbound.glad no serious injuries

bingo.the norwood lateral runs east-west between I75 and I71, which both run north-south thru cincinnati. bad thing is this is the route you must use when you have a haz-mat load as there is a tunnel on I71 southbound.glad no serious injuries
Glad you could clear that up it only took 11 posts to get it figured out:biglaugh:.

Could that mean 1 more 13 letter ::shit:: speader is gone?

I think the choice will be "we can rebuild it!" Then send it to Chicago!!!!!!!!:biglaugh: