Estes | Ok , Now that all has settled down!!!!!!

Are you telling me that Rob is a BAC????

No one on this thread thinks your a kiss arse for enjoying your company. Some on the OTHER forum's feel threatened or insecure, pay no attention to that though. Rob has done a very good job with this company through these bad times. We've had our bad times and some of the guys that were affected are my freinds. But, through help and faith they have found other jobs and most of them have told me that if they had to do it all over again they wouldn't change a thing.:smilie_132:wavin dat hand

A couple of the laid off folks at our barn said they won't come back if they were given the option.

Amen to that. I've personally met the heir apparent, Webb (great kid), and I can tell you that the Christian ethic is strong in this family.

So now who's the biggest kisser?:bowdown:

Our driver that runs 165(hou) said he met Webb at the terminal. Said he was running extraboard. Very nice kid he said.:smilie_132:wavindathand

Amen to that. I've personally met the heir apparent, Webb (great kid), and I can tell you that the Christian ethic is strong in this family.

So now who's the biggest kisser?:bowdown:

I"ve heard that about Webb before. That sounds great. I've not had the pleasure of meeting him.