One Born Every Minute

A-roid should not be allowed anywhere near a baseball park from the majors to little league. He is a disgrace to the sport. Bad enough he used enhancement drugs but when caught he snitched on others. He should have been hit every time at bat then hit while on base when he returned from suspension.

Which idiot are you talking about? A Rod for having that much in valuables in his car, or, the idiot stupid enough to, 1. Smash the window.
2. See that much stuff in a car and take it, without concern that,
1. It's probably traceable.
2. It's a setup.
3. It ain't my lucky day.
in all of your choices, i'd say A-ROD...was the bigger idiot.

the thief or thieves, could care less the trace-ability of the stolen items, they were (or did) dump them and get all of maybe $20 cash, enough to buy either a joint or a bottle of musketel......(how much they will actual obtain, we will not know)

Its funny how were suppsoed to feel sorry for this damn clown! hahahaha
:hilarious:
when someone has that kind of money and popularity and does something this stoopit, i can never feel badly for them.

this is what security is for, this is what a hotel safe is for, this is what LEAVING THIS STUFF AT HOME IS FOR......!!!!!!!

when someone has that kind of money and popularity and does something this stoopit, i can never feel badly for them.

this is what security is for, this is what a hotel safe is for, this is what LEAVING THIS STUFF AT HOME IS FOR......!!!!!!!

He obviously could afford to have it stolen.the balls on this guy leaving that stuff in a car.i cant even leave a bag of sunflower seeds in my truck!