Estes | One of Estes' finer drivers.

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
Sorry for the blurry picture but you get the idea.

I spotted this truck at the Ramada on State in Salt Lake City last week. Left some real nice dents in the sod. Keep up the good work!!

BTW, there was plenty of parking in the back of the parking lot but that would require a little more walking.

IMG00031-1.jpg

Looks like he was trying to get the front of the truck back far enough so someone didn't take his bumper off driving by. I wouldn't have got on the grass though, if I had to park in the back I would have taken my radio and stuff out of the truck, I would have anyway if I park at a motel, I agree with you KC, I think there would have been a better place to park.

i thought you where gonna take a jab at me for not callin ya back... sorry !!! i'm on vacation this week and i'll be back at it monday night. what in the sam hill are you doin in salt lake ??????

I spotted this truck at the Ramada on State in Salt Lake City last week. Left some real nice dents in the sod. Keep up the good work!!

BTW, there was plenty of parking in the back of the parking lot but that would require a little more walking.

IMG00031-1.jpg
Helllloooooo,
It's a natural chock block! I'm sure it was dark when he parked it.... Didn't roll..... I'm going to bed! I did that on a baby stroller once.... Oh ya, bang on the door like there is an emergency or something! The f%&king paperwork..... UHHGG!

I prefer to have the company Limo take me to the hotel!!! then i avoid those nosey Norman's Taking pictures!!

That is a real fine part of town gang banger and dope dealers. Those chains should be worth a fix or too.

IMG00031-1.jpg

IMG00031-1.jpg
A union driver would never park their tractor like this.

IMG00031-1.jpg
Your absolutely right, a union driver would find someone with less sonority to do it for him. And file a grievance if they didn't.