Estes | One of Estes' finer drivers.

thats why i park nose in so if they hit it they wont do alot of damage. but not on the grass. thats just being dumb

I dont think this driver is lazy, dunb, ********, whatever...... I wasnt thier so i wouldnt judge.... I ve done that myself it wasnt the ritz hotel..... when i did it thier was only a few spaces left at the hotel and if i didnt pull the rear tandem over the parking stop i would have really impeded the traffic flow of the parking lot...... yes thier is nobody around but was it that way when he parked none of us now....... and yes if you tooke a picture of my truck when all the cars left then you would think it was stupid tooo.........

A union driver wouldn't park on the grass because it would take him a few more steps to get to the front door. .. Oh, now that was funnier than Muds post

I dont think this driver is lazy, dunb, ********, whatever...... I wasnt thier so i wouldnt judge.... I ve done that myself it wasnt the ritz hotel..... when i did it thier was only a few spaces left at the hotel and if i didnt pull the rear tandem over the parking stop i would have really impeded the traffic flow of the parking lot...... yes thier is nobody around but was it that way when he parked none of us now....... and yes if you tooke a picture of my truck when all the cars left then you would think it was stupid tooo.........

I saw him park it there. (several years back) There's truck parking in back but requires more walking than this front row spot.

Guardrail