Yellow | One Of Ours Wrecked This Morning 10/30

They're in the process of doing that. Already done from CT line to around Beacon-Newburgh Bridge and currently working from bridge to PA line.

The way it sounds it's in the area that used to be like exit 15 or something like that, right?

The way it sounds it's in the area that used to be like exit 15 or something like that, right?

Coming west down Stormville mountain the old exit number for the Taconic was 16 so you're correct about that. The accident was apparently between old Exit 17 and old Exit 16, somewhere west of the Stormville rest area I believe.

VRIfAmO.jpg

I think I loaded to much weight on the passenger side. I’ll try to do better NOT.
I heard it was tote bins of glue?

Last edited:
Coming west down Stormville mountain the old exit number for the Taconic was 16 so you're correct about that. The accident was apparently between old Exit 17 and old Exit 16, somewhere west of the Stormville rest area I believe.

Stormville was a good Georgia Overdrive ride back in the 70's. We had a driver, Danny G., said he was going so fast the tires got skinny.