OneCouple's other half getting on board.

0nehusband

Banned
Credits
OK, since my wife (onecouple) made our first post on here, now that I am doing the solo profile, I am not sure if this is the place for an intro. thread or even if I am supposed to make an intro. thread. Many of you have no doubt seen the thread my wife has been responding on so not sure of what I have to add to that other than a thank you for the good information as we move forward in this on the road adventure. Since I have spent most of my adult life selling equipment to the warehousing industry, I have only associated with you truckers from a distance and most of my knowledge is in getting your trailers loaded and unloaded and not driving them down the road.
Pretty sure I won't be contributing much on here from the truck driver position but maybe something from the human-interest standpoint here in the watering hole.
I also see this forum is related to a Pickup Forum that may have truck/camping trailer ideas for us as well.
Hope you guys have room for a non-truck driver on here.

Getting your trailers loaded and unloaded is a everyday battle in the business .
The other site Jeff just introduced will need a different user name & password
then confirm your e-address . It's pickup trucks my friend .

Getting your trailers loaded and unloaded is a everyday battle in the business .
The other site Jeff just introduced will need a different user name & password
then confirm your e-address . It's pickup trucks my friend .
yea, I would not want to be you truckers waiting for loading docks all of the time.
thanks for the information on the other site.
I was away from home all weekend so good to be hanging around the house today.

Right !
There's no place like home. That's all I ever wanted at the end of the day/endless days was just make it home in one and not in a body bag because some dolt was busy yapping on the phone and pulled over into you , blow a steer tire and roll a set , even over the side of a high rise bridge. Seen it all , dead guys in the road from deadly accidents that could have been avoided . Meanwhile you are loaded with a mixed load of hazardous materials that could kill a county & me....

Right !
There's no place like home. That's all I ever wanted at the end of the day/endless days was just make it home in one and not in a body bag because some dolt was busy yapping on the phone and pulled over into you , blow a steer tire and roll a set , even over the side of a high rise bridge. Seen it all , dead guys in the road from deadly accidents that could have been avoided . Meanwhile you are loaded with a mixed load of hazardous materials that could kill a county & me....
or like a good trucker friend of mine who was on a night run and a guy used him as a ******* weapon. My buddy came over a hill and seen this car sitting on the opposite shoulder at the top of the next hill. He seen my friend's truck and hit the throttle and never let up. Nothing my friend could.

or like a good trucker friend of mine who was on a night run and a guy used him as a ******* weapon. My buddy came over a hill and seen this car sitting on the opposite shoulder at the top of the next hill. He seen my friend's truck and hit the throttle and never let up. Nothing my friend could.
yea, forget i brough that up

I love the new TB members.... have a good sense of humor.... and maybe I won't get in so much trouble.....lol

ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF