XPO | Onions vs non-onions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:stirthepot:I really like the smell of those wild onions in the spring. Just wondering, if you was to have these onions of which I speak, would they spread to your neighbors yard. Even these onions stop growing late in the year though. Just a thought from a neighbor. :stirthepot:

Do you will ever see another raise if all the yellow onions go away?

If the yellow onions are left to rot in the garden, this will infect the green onions.
The brown onions might have to pick up the slack to provide the ratio of fertilizer for other veggies to stay competitive in the garden.

In all honesty this is not a good year for the onions and non onions. The garden is lacking nutrients, so the the dogs will eat dog so to speak to survive.

If the yellow onions are left to rot in the garden, this will infect the green onions.
The brown onions might have to pick up the slack to provide the ratio of fertilizer for other veggies to stay competitive in the garden.

In all honesty this is not a good year for the onions and non onions. The garden is lacking nutrients, so the the dogs will eat dog so to speak to survive.

Even brown onions have a shelf life my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.