Estes | Our customized division

weird you brought this up i received a letter say our contractor has fallowed you. it was a good letter i guess i was driving like an adult that night. but better watch it guys Estes is watching

They really are watching. I know someone who wasn't driving like an adult one night. I also over heard a conversation between one of those "3rd eye" guys and the home terminal saftey man. They are out there and it's a good thing. Lots of foolish drivers out there.

they tape and record what your doing. in the meddle of the night in St. Joesph Mo. on I 29 northbound about 1100 pm or midnight. red new dodge car with fog lights on.
I had hazmat on and called the high way patrol on this fool i told the fuzz i was being video taped lol. .....they didn't get him

when i get time i will scan it and post it for ya all. YES BIG E IS WATCHING, be safe be professional out there fellas. laters TBB

they tape and record what your doing. in the meddle of the night in St. Joesph Mo. on I 29 northbound about 1100 pm or midnight. red new dodge car with fog lights on.
I had hazmat on and called the high way patrol on this fool i told the fuzz i was being video taped lol. .....they didn't get him

when i get time i will scan it and post it for ya all. YES BIG E IS WATCHING, be safe be professional out there fellas. laters TBB
Glad you were in a good mood an didn't give him the international wave:biglaugh: