FedEx Freight | Our Insurance SUCKS

For those who say Fedex is losing money on the medical side…. My perspective why would you offer a service to loose money??? FedEx never says what they collect world wide from employees. They only report what they spend in a region of the world. Pencil pushing. If it’s such a loss I would as a company owner say we found a insurance carrier and you can pay them.
Amen the Magic Pencil make those papers look anyway they want. In the end Were getting Screwed

I did . But it’s clear that every single time someone has a legitimate gripe about the problems we have you’re one of the guys who jump to side with FDX . Which that’s your right for sure but it shows who’s side your on
I'm not actually on FDX's side on this one. You're just too blinded by your anger issues. Our wages and benefits have suffered and in my opinion need to be improved. Every time myself or anyone else tries to broaden your perspective to get you to realize FedEx will never pay you enough money to make you happy, you go nuts...

I'm not actually on FDX's side on this one. You're just too blinded by your anger issues. Our wages and benefits have suffered and in my opinion need to be improved. Every time myself or anyone else tries to broaden your perspective to get you to realize FedEx will never pay you enough money to make you happy, you go nuts...
Your right, i am angry, I’m angry at this place. I’m tired of their B.S.

I'd say it is time for you to leave FedEx it surly is not doing you any good my friend . Plenty of driving jobs out there , you are driving yourself nuts and there is no reason to torment yourself . You will just end up at the doctor with a ulcer and have to pay for that making you angrier Buddy .

Your right, i am angry, I’m angry at this place. I’m tired of their B.S.
I’m not picking on you, but if you are angry on here, I’m sure your wife is tired of hearing it too. Sit down this weekend on the porch, with a few beers,and make out a pro, and con list of working at FDX. After you are done,ask yourself,am I better here,miserable. Or would I be less miserable somewhere else? Then do something about it.

I’m not picking on you, but if you are angry on here, I’m sure your wife is tired of hearing it too. Sit down this weekend on the porch, with a few beers,and make out a pro, and con list of working at FDX. After you are done,ask yourself,am I better here,miserable. Or would I be less miserable somewhere else? Then do something about it.
We DID do something about it in 2014. Just sayin.... If they don’t step up it could happen again and an apology tour won’t stop it this time if it ever gets started.

Our benefits are an absolute joke. This is why they can’t and won’t retain drivers or get the amount of new hires they will need in the future. They sad part is they are too dumb to see that they THEMSELVES are the cause of all of their own issues. My wife and i are constantly making phone calls to see why we are getting bills for things that we verified that we’re gonna be covered ahead of time but we still get the bills for it. Every year i say that FedEx couldn’t screw up our benefits any worse but yet they prove me wrong every year. Plus our pay now lags behind our competition when we used to be the top carrier to work for in LTL.

if your a driver looking for a job in the LTL sector and your reading this and stumbled across our thread,,,, trust me , RUN AWAY from this dump and look elsewhere. I’ve been here 20+ years and it just keeps getting worse little by little. There are so many other better places to start at. If you value you and your families well-being you DO NOT wanna start your LTL career at FedEx Freight, be smart and move on
Don't stop at od

My apologies to anyone on here who takes offense or gets upset with my responses about my discontent with this place. The last thing i wanna do is start arguments between you, my fellow drivers and myself. I am just so disgusted with the place constantly giving and taking. I have 3 kids who I’m trying my best to save as much as i can for in their Coverdell College funds , pay for all their medical bills, and just overall just get them set up for their futures and give my family a good life like we all are. And every year after enrollment time i feel like the walls just close in a little more on me and i just gets harder and harder and i don’t think it should be that way . So it gets me upset . I care too much and that’s my problem. So again , if I’ve pissed guys off my apologies.

My apologies to anyone on here who takes offense or gets upset with my responses about my discontent with this place. The last thing i wanna do is start arguments between you, my fellow drivers and myself. I am just so disgusted with the place constantly giving and taking. I have 3 kids who I’m trying my best to save as much as i can for in their Coverdell College funds , pay for all their medical bills, and just overall just get them set up for their futures and give my family a good life like we all are. And every year after enrollment time i feel like the walls just close in a little more on me and i just gets harder and harder and i don’t think it should be that way . So it gets me upset . I care too much and that’s my problem. So again , if I’ve pissed guys off my apologies.
well said

There’s more that think just like you they just don’t say it. No apology needed

No need to apologize. We all understand you're frustration with fed ex.

We DID do something about it in 2014. Just sayin.... If they don’t step up it could happen again and an apology tour won’t stop it this time if it ever gets started.

That’s never going to happen. You didn’t capitalize on it the first time, and there won’t be a second. Trust me, I have some inside information on this.

So where do you think the $150 spouse payment goes? I've asked that ? to local and upper management as well. The answer I got from them was we don't know. So we have to pay extra to put our spouses on our insurance. But the family that has 8 kids pays the same as me. And if the wife stays home I end up paying more for 2 people than the family of 10. Please explain that.
Switch to your wife’s insurance plan and cancel fedex health insurance

Sometimes I just break a mirror to curb my frustration.