Passenger records an erratic driver and captures dangerous crash

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
What would you do if you saw an erratic driver on the streets?

• Get their attention?
  • Call police?
  • Let them continue on?
  • Pull over so get far away from you or change your route?

This guy followed a bit too closely while trying to film what will probably become a viral video on Karma in action.

“I knew it was coming!”

WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME VIEWERS
2:32 on video.
[video=youtube_share;Isc-RHHfbBs]http://youtu.be/Isc-RHHfbBs[/video]

actually, i thought that was from another video, because it was a white vehicle as well, and the guy went into the left shoulder.

but now, depending on how long ago this was, i hope the insurance company had no problem in paying out all those claims...thanks to the guy recording it all..

Another ******* looking for his 15 minutes of fame and a viral video. Put the camera down and call the police.
At least put the camera down and avoid being involved in the accident. ..Looks to me he should have listened to his passenger and backed off a bit. .if so he would have had time to react and vier to the right.

At least put the camera down and avoid being involved in the accident. ..Looks to me he should have listened to his passenger and backed off a bit. .if so he would have had time to react and vier to the right.

it appeared to me that the camera was in the passengers hands, not the driver, so the passenger would have had no reason to put the camera down.

but yes, the driver should have backed off even more, as i think it was him that said something was going to happen.

the tired (or) drunk driver, DID have his left turn signal on....

to me, the oncoming vehicle (the dark one) could have slowed down as well, if she WAS PAYING attention to the oncoming traffic.

she says something like, "why did he/she pull out in front of me?".......i think she was on the cell phone frankly and wasn't looking ahead/paying attention.

listen to the audio starting at the 2:25 point.

The guy who was making the video is a dipstick. He should have gotten the tag number of the car when they were at the traffic light, called 911, and then hung back. Had the driver of the vehicle the video was taken from been a safe distance back they would not have been involved in the accident.

I read some of the comment on the YouTube page where the video is posted. So many stoopit people commented that he should have honked at her, or otherwise tried to get her attention and off of the road. How dumb can they be? That is a job for the police, not passerby.

The guy who was making the video is a dipstick. He should have gotten the tag number of the car when they were at the traffic light, called 911, and then hung back. Had the driver of the vehicle the video was taken from been a safe distance back they would not have been involved in the accident.

That would have been a good idea if there happened to be an officer within half a mile or so, otherwise it just would have meant the accident investigation could have started a little faster.