XPO | pay raise

Not sure, but did Southern get it's pay raises in October in years past? I don't think they wanted the hit of the whole company's raises hitting them all at once of they could avoid it.

I know why! b=cuz the southern boys move to slpw while unldng trl during reship/and the central guys do all the work!! thats why we make 2$ more///NOBRAINER!!

I know why! b=cuz the southern boys move to slpw while unldng trl during reship/and the central guys do all the work!! thats why we make 2$ more///NOBRAINER!!

That might have hurt someone's feelings if it had been said by someone other than some dumb truck driver...LOL

On a more serious note. Why does conway ask their customers for an increase in rates in January & then not annouce a pay raise till June (in the central division). Nice little way to get an extra 6 months of profit.

Then to top it off they ask the customer for a 4.5% increase & only give the drivers a 2.1% increase

i believe that if you look back, you will see that centralalwalys got theirs in june ,southern in aug and, western in oct they just wanted to keep the exact months from your last raise for example the central guys would of been mad if they they found thew s in shoter time then they got one vise vesa

Well......I have been in western for 15 yrs, we have always gotten the raise effective the first payperiod after July 4th......those years that we got one anyway........that held true this year as well, it went into effect the payperiod following the 4th....(July 7 as I recall).....it was reflected on paychecks that we got as of last week.....

not meant to hurt feelings just stating the facts! but if you need some money jst ask a central dvr and im sure he will give you $2 LOL

Central can keep their little bit of extra money as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't live up that way for double what I'm making now.:hide: I don't like snow!:hysterical:

The first raises for southern were in June . over the years they pushed them back a month at a time . then one year he got passed the end of the fiscal year and stopped there . that is why we git our in oct . an one time savings .