Holland | Pay

BradBear

TB Lurker
Credits
What is top pay for road drivers per mile at end of this contract and what is top pay hourly.
I got a friend looking at a job in Charlotte for Holland and he can’t find out for some reason

(a) General Wage Increases: All Regular Employees All regular employees subject to this Agreement will receive the following general wage increases: Effective Dates Hourly Mileage April 1, 2019 $1.00 per hour 2.500 cents per mile April 1, 2020 $0.70 per hour 1.750 cents per mile 2021 $0.70 per hour 1.750 cents per mile 2022 $0.80 per hour 2.000 cents per mile 2023 $0.80 per hour 2.000 cents per mile Total $4.00 per hour 10.00 cents per mile Annual rate increases shall be paid on the straight time wage or mileage rates currently in effect as of March 31, 2019, which shall become the new base rates. Annual rate increases beginning in 2021 and continuing through 2023 shall be split equally between April 1 and October 1 each year (e.g., $.35 per hour / .875¢ per mile April 1, 2021 and $.35 per hour / .875¢ per mile October 1, 2021). (b) Non-CDL Driver Rate The straight time hourly wage rate for employees in Non-CDL Driver positions shall be $2.00 per hour less than the applicable CDL rate at the employee’s domicile, subject to the General Wage Increases outlined in Section 1(a) above. 2. Casual Rates (a) City and Combination Casuals Hourly rates for city and combination casuals (CDL required) shall increase by 8580% of the general wage increase for regular employees on the dates shown in Section 1 of this Article. (b) Dock Only Casuals and Clerical Casuals Current and future dock only casuals and clerical casuals shall be paid a rate of $17.50 per hour, subject to the following progression: Effective first day of employment: $16.00 per hour Effective eighteen (18) months and one (1) day: $16.50 per hour Effective thirty-six (36) months and one (1) day: $17.00 per hour Effective fifty-four (54) months and one (1) day: $17.50 per hour

What is top pay for road drivers per mile at end of this contract and what is top pay hourly.
I got a friend looking at a job in Charlotte for Holland and he can’t find out for some reason
Good luck! After that reply you still don’t. Know what the hourly pay and mileage rate is for a holland driver! He only told you the raises not the actual rate

Maybe I'm just old fashion , but I just ASKED doing the interview and got the correct answers from the person hiring me , instead of fishing on here ???:6788:
I guess if the pay is way below everyone else's I would rather find out from the comfort of my own home and not waste my time with interviews at a company that pays way below industry standards.

I guess if the pay is way below everyone else's I would rather find out

I guess if the pay is way below everyone else's I would rather find out from the comfort of my own home and not waste my time with interviews at a company that pays way below industry standards.
If your in it for the money go some where else. But if your in it for family time this is the place. Very satisfied

If your in it for the money go some where else. But if your in it for family time this is the place. Very satisfied
You realize all the guys that are working six days on road and leaving Sunday night? Yes I also have great family time but any of our brothers with less than a few years seniority are running the board and never home. And the city guys working clean up and putting in long nights and getting home after the wife and kids are in bed don't have the good quality family time either!

And FYI, yes, you are old-fashioned, but as Seinfeld would say "that doesn't make you a bad person." :smile new:

Really whats more important then pay scale is your time at home ! Will they run 60 to 70 hours week like here or run you 40 to 50 hours a week so you can maybe get to see your family ?

What if you don’t really want to be at home listening to, that broken record?
Sad , but true , we have a few driver's that HATE going home because the wife makes home life miserable and is more happy at work ....................
Angry No Way GIF