XPO | paying for mistakes

bbjd

TB Lurker
Credits
conway paid way to much for cfi, and at a bad time now they are hiring dock workers to load these high dollar team operated rigs while paying benifits on two drivers to sleep in the truck, a money losing deal for conway freight but truckload must show a profit

This is kind of a pet peeve of mine. Why are these TEAM operated trucks pulled over sleeping? You are getting paid to move our freight not sleep. Wake your sleepyheaded @$$ up and gas on it! I see these trucks stopped in every spot wide enough to get a truck in and when I come back by their still camped out. Excellant return on our investment.

conway paid way to much for cfi, and at a bad time now they are hiring dock workers to load these high dollar team operated rigs while paying benifits on two drivers to sleep in the truck, a money losing deal for conway freight but truckload must show a profit

Somebody has to pay.

The decision makers don't pay because they make the decision not to.

Now that

This is kind of a pet peeve of mine. Why are these TEAM operated trucks pulled over sleeping? You are getting paid to move our freight not sleep. Wake your sleepyheaded @$$ up and gas on it! I see these trucks stopped in every spot wide enough to get a truck in and when I come back by their still camped out. Excellant return on our investment.

you mentioned it I do seem to see alot of them pulled over......wonder if the dark makes them sleepy and can't drive?:duh:

I see thm all the time pulled over along I80 in Wyoming. Look's like a dam truckload terminal out there even worse when the snow fly's. That's ok though that's where they belong as far as i'm concerned I don't need them screwing thing's up for me!!!!

i got a stupid question
so if they are a team operation shouldn't one driver be in the bunk sleeping and the other driver should be driving
is that what a team operation is so the truck is running 24 hours
not pulled over and both drivers sleeping opps i ment in the bunk
opps did i say that out loud