FedEx Freight | Paying for uniforms?

I hate to say it but I think all of are wrong on this new policy. It was explained to me today. Imagine that Fedex is giving all of us Fedex silly money in the tune of $50.00. Now you are told that you can spend it any way you want in regards to purchasing uniforms. Now you say, Fifty bucks won't go to far. We don't know how far it will go yet until the pricing comes out. From what I have been told, It will go something like this, Shirts 5.00, pants 4.00, shorts 3.00. Now the fifty bucks WOULD go a little further. This is the way it was explained to me today. Only time will tell if this is really the new program. Also, If a shirt lets say is ruined by a broken open open bucket of paint or shorts ripped on a piece of freight then YOUR service center would have to pay to replace it.

The simple question is, who does this new policy help ? The company or the employee? Just one more straw on the employees backs. I will look like a homeless man before I spend one dime of my money for fed ex branding.

you guys crack me up, you know you wont let your uniforms wear out, and you will buy them just like big daddy tells you to, the government does what it wants to and so will fedex, we will cringe and we will complain but we always do what we are told to do, we are a country of cowards we have no backbone, and most let the women run their household, wake up america

you guys crack me up, you know you wont let your uniforms wear out, and you will buy them just like big daddy tells you to, the government does what it wants to and so will fedex, we will cringe and we will complain but we always do what we are told to do, we are a country of cowards we have no backbone, and most let the women run their household, wake up america

:eck13:Speak for yourself .

Are you implying that I am a mousy little man and that I have no say so in my own house, Sir? The nerve of some people!!!!! I'M COMING HONEY!!!!!

I got a pair with a hole in the crotch I'm wearing on Monday.

(no underwear)

Smoke check the right hand pocket for the purple grease. The left hand pocket for the sand. You mix them together and smear that over the hole for the preshift on Monday.:shift::clap:

I got a pair with a hole in the crotch I'm wearing on Monday.

(no underwear)
Imagine ...... speeding good money on these britches ....... I think we all have a couple extra pair or so ...with the airie crotch ......:biglaugh::eck13:

no free lap dances at the customers ...smokestack ....make up pay ...:party-smiley-017:

This doesn't make too much sense. If fedex is gonna give us 50 bux and charge us 5 bux for a shirt and 4 bux for pants then its the same as if they buy is a weeks worth of uniforms every year.

5 x 5 = 25
4 x 5 = 20
This equals 45 dollars. I know you all know your math but this just does not add up. What exactly is the point.

This doesn't make too much sense. If fedex is gonna give us 50 bux and charge us 5 bux for a shirt and 4 bux for pants then its the same as if they buy is a weeks worth of uniforms every year.

5 x 5 = 25
4 x 5 = 20
This equals 45 dollars. I know you all know your math but this just does not add up. What exactly is the point.

The other 5 is for the happy meal and a chill pill:clap:

yes .... the ops manager said he thought we would get only 5 sets .... any extra we buy ... said thats what he got from scanning the e-mail he got

Don't forget about the black and white sock police! Make sure that buckle on that belt is silver!:wtflol:
I have to say IMO white socks are tacky with our current uniforms. The pant and shorts are dark blue, our shirts are black with a little purple and someone wants to add WHITE SOCKS!

:Flame-On:

I really enjoyed the new found freedom and the cool breeze , I think I may go all week ...