FedEx Freight | Payroll

worthless

TB Lurker
Credits
I had to two deposits to my bank account this am from Fedex since today was payday. I am on the road so can't look at a pay slip was wondering if this is first pay that new raise shows and they added it seperate and did this happened to anyone else. Called home terminal can't get any answers there.

[quote author=worthless link=topic=81200.msg838239#msg838239 date=1276781839]
I had to two deposits to my bank account this am from Fedex since today was payday. I am on the road so can't look at a pay slip was wondering if this is first pay that new raise shows and they added it seperate and did this happened to anyone else. Called home terminal can't get any answers there.
[/quote]

The other being your severance check? Better park it and walk home driver..... :banana:

[quote author=steelmiller link=topic=81200.msg838343#msg838343 date=1276813607]
[quote author=worthless link=topic=81200.msg838239#msg838239 date=1276781839]
[/quote]

The other being your severance check? Better park it and walk home driver..... :banana:
[/quote]

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :duel: :stir:

[quote author=worthless link=topic=81200.msg838416#msg838416 date=1276834653]
"steelmiller" said:
The other being your severance check? Better park it and walk home driver.....

Bite me
[/quote]

No thanks, I prefer a "worthwhile" meal..... :poke:

second check is called a driver Evalulation Lump Sum check that is what it says on the top of the check all of us at my term received on at least the P-D did not sure about linehaul as I am not a linehaul drive and havent heard any of them say they received one.

The second check was to cover the top of scale increase. Some of us didn't get the full 2 percent raise. The second check should have been between 45-70 dollars. TP

We have been told several times that weekly pay takes effect when the new Kronis systems starts and today we were told that it would take effect in about a month, so hopefully weekly pay starts then, looking forward to getting paid weekly instead of every other week. :hyper: :clap: :kicking: :banana: :dance:

[quote author=cocheesehead link=topic=81200.msg849002#msg849002 date=1279596502]
We have been told several times that weekly pay takes effect when the new Kronis systems starts and today we were told that it would take effect in about a month, so hopefully weekly pay starts then, looking forward to getting paid weekly instead of every other week. :hyper: :clap: :kicking: :banana: :dance:
[/quote]Thank You. :clap: :kicking: :banana:

It takes 2 weeks to work enough to get a paycheck on the extra board!!!!! I'd rather get a 4day check every 2 weeks, than a 2 day check every week LOL