FedEx Freight | Peoplenet Logs

Streaker69

The Influencer
Credits
My logs are all out of whack. They say I've been working for 23.5 hours for the past 15 days. Is there anyway I can edit them myself or do I have to go see office people?

you have to remember that our electronics are only as smart as the people that program them and this company uses and employes some very smart people(insert sarcasm)

How?

Theres an app?
Yes, there’s an app...it’s not open to us (FedEx drivers) but it’s open to the rest of Peoplenet’s customers. We have access to the same info through the web, just no access through the app.

Not sure how smart that is, I can see guys accidentally putting themselves on duty while sitting on their couch!!

Yes, there’s an app...it’s not open to us (FedEx drivers) but it’s open to the rest of Peoplenet’s customers. We have access to the same info through the web, just no access through the app.

Not sure how smart that is, I can see guys accidentally putting themselves on duty while sitting on their couch!!
Make sure to check your mirrors while on the couch too.

I downloaded the app and logged in. I get a warning that FedEx has disabled the connected driver app. Well played FedEx.

I downloaded the app and logged in. I get a warning that FedEx has disabled the connected driver app. Well played FedEx.
Yep, beware of internet Einsteins, professors, video education, etc. On-line education typically does NOT apply to FedEx systems. We must "personalize" all software capabilities, which usually reduces an/or limits the capabilities.

Get help from the powers that be! If they don't want to help you force their hand, if you have been on duty for that long go home to reset. They will come around. Or call the safety dept in Hooterville. You must CYA!

Get help from the powers that be! If they don't want to help you force their hand, if you have been on duty for that long go home to reset. They will come around. Or call the safety dept in Hooterville. You must CYA!
Go home? Lol. More like go work Dock. Already seeing it done.