ABF | Phoenix Or Las Vegas

slopway

TB Lurker
Credits
thinking to transfer. how is the linehaul boards at Phoenix and Las Vegas. is there many runs. do they hire linehaul much. do bottom guys get any work.

Looks like there aren't many Phoenix/ Las Vegas guys on here. Maybe some linehaul guys out of Albuquerque?

Transfer under a Change of Operations or just transfer? Not sure about everywhere, but a couple of guys i know had to quit, re apply and lose seniority in order to transfer.

No linehaul in Vegas. Everything comes in and out from salt lake and San Bernardino and fort Mohave and I know Albuquerque runs in there sometimes.

That's right......He quit to be an O/O......I wonder how that's working out for him? I hope for the good..

I hope he is doing well. A man should do what makes him happy & enjoy life. I have known former O/O freight drivers who cussed the company daily but never went back to doing what made them happy. I often told them you come to work mad about driving a slow, ugly freight truck, stay mad while you are dispatched, come back to your home domicile mad. Staying at a job you hate is one of the most unhealthy things you can do. If I was that unhappy I would work for much less if that is what it took to enjoy life.

I hope he is doing well. A man should do what makes him happy & enjoy life. I have known former O/O freight drivers who cussed the company daily but never went back to doing what made them happy. I often told them you come to work mad about driving a slow, ugly freight truck, stay mad while you are dispatched, come back to your home domicile mad. Staying at a job you hate is one of the most unhealthy things you can do. If I was that unhappy I would work for much less if that is what it took to enjoy life.
I’m happy driving 46mph, making everyone behind me mad.