Estes | pic of elvis.. i found it lol

On that blessed morning, when I and Priscilla were waiting for, what we thought was a baby sister for Lisa Marie, and out of the oven popped this funny looking, little male creature. I immediately began to question Priscilla's' loyalty to the King of rock and roll. You know what I mean? (Priscilla's' baby, Elvis' maybe?) After all, laying before me, was a hideous, hairy creature, that I could not have spawned. But for some reason, this funny looking feller started to grow on me.And then something miraculous happened. As I held him in my arms, as his reptilian skin chafed my hands, he muttered ( I just want to be your teddy bear) I went on to write one of my greatest hits from those very words. After the miracle of the ability to speak as a new born, I began to inspect him further. As I caressed his head , I noticed a tattoo, under his hair, on his scalp. At first I was terrified that it might be the dreaded 666. But at my delight it was the two horse heads and the letters IBT. Naturally I was delighted!!! To end this story I will add, Priscilla and I were expecting a girl, so we had no name picked for my little Iguana. I thought to myself, he would be real useful, fetching my beers. Hence the name BEERBOY! TE out...... ps. Happy New Year.

elvis I hope you found out what caused it.So it doesnt happen again.:hysterical:

i heard after me he cut it off. couldn't handle having another disappointment

an empty crown bottle and a christmas card that was made out to rob e but that was scratched out and knucklehead was wrote very sloppy i must say

an empty crown bottle and a christmas card that was made out to rob e but that was scratched out and knucklehead was wrote very sloppy i must say

Hey it's the thought that counts.All though the emty Crown Bottle would have Pi++++ me of.
O yea what did you get him??:hysterical: