XPO | Picture Conway's Spin

B

Bankrupt

thezippergn5.jpg

OK;
Now which part of this pic is me and which part is Conway?
Notice the blissfull smile 'cause Conway can do no wrong.​

thezippergn5.jpg

OK;
Now which part of this pic is me and which part is Conway?
Notice the blissfull smile 'cause Conway can do no wrong.​

Thanks Bankrupt! From now on whenever I see a rainbow, I'm going to think of a guy blowing Con-way Spin out his arse. :biglaugh::1036316054:

Let's re-enforce the Con-way spin rainbow so that we all starting remembering rainbows this way.
Here is a brainwashing video as you stare at that picture Con-way Spin Rainbow Man.
Somewhere Over the Rainbow I actually like this version. Too bad the guy died from being too fat.

That rainbow just said ICP will be gone soon!

We all know that was you singing dockworker ... quit being so modest. You are just like the pied piper when you play that ukulele....:hysterical:

Spread the love DW ... LOL .... your turn ... :biglaugh:

One day wonderring99 was left at the terminal by himself to clean up after the driver appreciation cookout. He used the video camera to record himself at a very vulnerable moment. (It was for his personal video diary he keeps)
Unfortunately he left that video camera at the terminal and dockworker found it!

wonderring99's video debut

Wow this topic went from Con-way spin to Looking Some where over the rainbow while tip toeing thru tulips doing the milk shake dance.

Simon Cowell is known as the mean nasty judge on American Idol. Prior to American Idol he produced shows called "Britains Got Talent" and "X-Factor" etc.

Check him out.

Connie-Audition- Britains Got Talent The girl is only 6 years old. Show this to your kids.
Connie-FINAL- Britains Got Talent

......let's get back to Con-way spin?

One day wonderring99 was left at the terminal by himself to clean up after the driver appreciation cookout. He used the video camera to record himself at a very vulnerable moment. (It was for his personal video diary he keeps)
Unfortunately he left that video camera at the terminal and dockworker found it!

wonderring99's video debut

LOLOL .... oodball if you want to see the dance in person ....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Wow this topic went from Con-way spin to Looking Some where over the rainbow while tip toeing thru tulips doing the milk shake dance.

Simon Cowell is known as the mean nasty judge on American Idol. Prior to American Idol he produced shows called "Britains Got Talent" and "X-Factor" etc.

Check him out.

Connie-Audition- Britains Got Talent The girl is only 6 years old. Show this to your kids.
Connie-FINAL- Britains Got Talent

......let's get back to Con-way spin?

WOW what a voice ..............

I can not believe this thread has stayed up with that first pic. I was almost banned for a stick figure picture I posted as my avatar.

I can not believe this thread has stayed up with that first pic. I was almost banned for a stick figure picture I posted as my avatar.

It probably stayed up because you don't see the butt line. Hot Girly thread is much more revealing.

Hmmm, the only thing I see is a rainbow.:hide: