Pictures and Videos

You've done it now. I have given my self a headache trying to remember which big band orchestra & which song this is. I like big band music even though it was before my time. If the music was just a little longer in this one I am sure I could figure it out. I may not sleep well tonight trying to figure it out.

You've done it now. I have given my self a headache trying to remember which big band orchestra & which song this is. I like big band music even though it was before my time. If the music was just a little longer in this one I am sure I could figure it out. I may not sleep well tonight trying to figure it out.
In the Mood?

In the Mood?
I can sleep now, 'Stranger On The Shore' is the song/music. Patti Page, Andy Williams & others did it with lyrics. The instrumental is what I remember though. 'Wonderland By Night' is what I first thought but that is quite different though. A local radio station that is near several lake resort & retirement communities played Big Band music for years. As time went on & those from that era passed on the station changed it's format & focus to Baby Boomers because we are now the old timers. I never thought I would live to be what is considerd to be a senior citizen.

That might’ve been Acker Bilk