Yellow | Plan B How are you going to Vote? You Do Not Have to be registered to vote!

Plan B How are you going to Vote?

• Total voters
Longblade, you express opinions I do too. So does Triplex. However I respectfully submit that his are supported by facts. Everyone who has or still does work for YRCF has formed opinions based on their personal experience. I have pointed out many times that my experience is NOT typical. Some whose misfortune, and I emphasize SOME, is of their own making. The statement is based on 9 years as a steward in Chicago Heights. And some are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm sure in your career you had supervisors who you respected. And when that respect is returned that helps to empathize with the company. There is an awful lot of judging going on here FROM either side. Misguided IMO because we not know both sides of the story.
I don't know your entire history, or jimmy g's or Tripex's or Wrench97's either. But I try to understand perspective. Most here are trying to do the best for everyone. If that coincides with their best interest that's OK.

I think you are operating under a false impression... I'm not trying to 'win' support... I came out here for the debate... the process by which one forms new thoughts... intelligent conversation.... Not to "win support"... If I want support I'll go buy a new bra.

I didn't call anyone a 'piece of crap' either... thank you very much, I was trying to point out that if you view everything in the negative it's sad.

Thanks!

"I acknowledge my short comings and will modify my behavior"
girl_darts_gif_newnew.gif

you mean this kind of Support!

How do you know it was crying Wolf?
Since the vote the first 3 times was yes we'll never know will we?
Because the 4th one was no & here we are. A little better but not by much.
doesn't matter - this will get voted in w/ scare tactics & whenever the next note is due we will all be here again saying the same crap (me included).

Because the 4th one was no & here we are. A little better but not by much.
doesn't matter - this will get voted in w/ scare tactics & whenever the next note is due we will all be here again saying the same crap (me included).

The 4th one was3 weeks ago, we're still voting on the same deal both deal with the Feb 15 payment it's that payment or lack there of that determines if the company stays in business or files for relief not the vote count. if it fails this weekend it doesn't mean the doors close on Monday but probably after the 15th of next month..

The 4th one was3 weeks ago, we're still voting on the same deal both deal with the Feb 15 payment it's that payment or lack there of that determines if the company stays in business or files for relief not the vote count. if it fails this weekend it doesn't mean the doors close on Monday but probably after the 15th of next month..

didnt you get the propagana from hoffa .we will not vote on this package again . so i guess this is the plan B

If the vote passes one of you yrc guys should start a thread of where everyone has found new employment, because that the main reason im hearing why people are voting yes.... [ this is not a dig against anyone]

If the vote passes one of you yrc guys should start a thread of where everyone has found new employment, because that the main reason im hearing why people are voting yes.... [ this is not a dig against anyone]
Vitran has one it is interesting.

voting no for lots of reasons..... No Pension increase, taking my vacation pay and vacation time , bonus instead of raise. A yes vote just makes rich men richer , and further reduces the middle class .When you factor in the cost of living , if this passes it is in all reality a PAYCUT......for those of us that were here when we were given a bonus instead of a raise, a question ,,Do you still have that bonus ? I do BTW ... Bought a new shotgun , which I still have in my gunsafe :) Besides , so called experts told us the last vote in 2011 would fix the company ... same experts came back for more....want to bet they come back again ?

They may but only if the vote passes, if it doesn't there won't be anything to come back for.
I hear what your saying and don't like it either but I don't see a better plan out there give them credit their timing is prefect first vote failed with just enough time for 1 more hurry up vote before Feb 1st.
Glad to hear to hear you are taking the time to vote though.

voting no for lots of reasons..... No Pension increase, taking my vacation pay and vacation time , bonus instead of raise. A yes vote just makes rich men richer , and further reduces the middle class .When you factor in the cost of living , if this passes it is in all reality a PAYCUT......for those of us that were here when we were given a bonus instead of a raise, a question ,,Do you still have that bonus ? I do BTW ... Bought a new shotgun , which I still have in my gunsafe :) Besides , so called experts told us the last vote in 2011 would fix the company ... same experts came back for more....want to bet they come back again ?

No one told us the last vote would 'fix' the company - if you have something that says that - please share it with me.... I've seen nothing like that. :)
Investing money makes rich men richer... They are going to get richer whether you have a job or not, whether this company is here or not.. just saying.

And a no vote allows the millionaire management team to bounce directly into a management position elsewhere while we collect unemployment. Voting No or Yes doesn't fix the inequality that bugs you. Voting Yes helps the middle class protect the little that they have.

The memories of the fun I had. I think it's wise to carefully choose your fights. There are times when you must face the reality of not having the strongest position. I believe this is one of those occasions.

LB, we did. But the financials don't lie. If we squeeze any harder or longer this lump of coal will become a worthless diamond.