Yellow | Plan B How are you going to Vote? You Do Not Have to be registered to vote!

Plan B How are you going to Vote?

• Total voters
Notice how the subcontracting does NOT apply to Holland or New Penn?

They use crst ,us express etc. to move freight between the two companies. But NPME doesn't use them to move freight within our system. They do use cartage companies to deliver in outlying areas or areas that are not real profitable such as Wash. DC,

We lost our's about 2 years ago to cancer. One of the best natured dogs I've ever been around in my life. Last week while coming home from work I drove past the county animal shelter and stopped in because I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. I went inside and looked around ( I knew I shouldn't have) and found a new family member!

Here he is at the pound with his warden.

20140107_135051.jpg

We've had him maybe a week now and I don't know why I waited so long!
Purebred Boxer?

No looks like the plan A..... 2 things I wanted atleast my raise(that was already negotiated once before) and my weeks vacation.. What is this nonsense The only thig added was bonus if your layed off. That was brought to the union. We brought a lot to the union and this is all that was brought to the table. All the past contracts set most rules in place and we just continue to roll over. I do not want 750.. You guys take it.

I know the YRC terminal outside of Wash DC uses cartage to deliver freight in the same neighborhood the terminal is in. Don't understand how they get away with that.

There are a couple others around too, the drivers don't want the lift gate or residential so they hand it off to a agent.

We lost our's about 2 years ago to cancer. One of the best natured dogs I've ever been around in my life. Last week while coming home from work I drove past the county animal shelter and stopped in because I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. I went inside and looked around ( I knew I shouldn't have) and found a new family member!

Here he is at the pound with his warden.
<snip>
We've had him maybe a week now and I don't know why I waited so long!

Congratulations and good luck. Tip of the hat to you also for adopting from a shelter. Wish more would do that.

No way to police this. Just because they say they won't use more does not mean they will comply. must have a way to monitor other than asking an owner operator to get out of his truck & come in the building & sign in & out because it is union rules.
At Holland (Memphis) PTS drivers punch and sign in just as our road drivers do.

Only a guess on my part, but I really believe the purchased transportation would be used to help out with heavily unbalanced lanes. That way the company could partially eliminate running empties where that is a common practice on certain lanes. If there is adequate protection for seniority road men and their runs, this may not be such a bad thing. Running empty miles does nothing to help the bottom line.

But how would you know they are unbalanced lanes? Would it be the same folks telling you there unbalanced that also told you there was no plan "B?, be very careful what you wish for

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

From the looks of this poll there's no need to even have the meetings/vote this weekend.

But how would you know they are unbalanced lanes? Would it be the same folks telling you there unbalanced that also told you there was no plan "B?, be very careful what you wish for

I'm sure road drivers (especially stewards) know how their respective lanes are configured. I'm sure with everyone's cooperation it wouldn't be a problem.

I totally agree with being "careful what you wish for" on the other hand. This can be something useful as long as it's done in a limited way under strict oversight.

If it's done to reduce running empties it helps the bottom line and I don't think any of us like pulling empties.

He appears to be but the only papers I have is the receipt frm getting him neutered:clapping:
That's OK, all AKC papers do is jack up the purchase price. Boxers are good dogs, I like mastiffs in general. Good luck with the guy.

One of mine used to love to drive so I'd let him make some deliveries while I was on lunch. :LMAO:

This poll shows half n half. I told yall yrc would get that 39% up.

A little fearmongering is all that's needed for the mass of boot licking

Slave, "yes " fanboys to come save their jobs from some imaginary
Destruction..