Yellow | Plan B How are you going to Vote? You Do Not Have to be registered to vote!

Plan B How are you going to Vote?

• Total voters
Do you realize that if the vote is yes... you can still go get another job and a better place with better pay and raises... however if the vote is no the doors could close and you could force everyone else to go with you?

Here's my thought. If you don't like it here you can leave. If you do like it here you can stay. HOWEVER, if you don't like it here and I do... and you vote no because you don't like it here and bunches of your friends vote no because they don't like it here... then you take my job with you. That leaves you with two choices and me with none.
How is that fair? ..... Just thinking.. cause really - if I'm wrecking your dream job by accepting the financials and believing the company needs help and wanting to stay and work together to fix it.... How is that hurting you... YOU CAN STILL LEAVE and get the wonderful jobs that are abounding out there... So.. I invite you to do that! :) I'll stay here and be happy... you go and be happy... we all win! :)

Anyhow... just a thought... :grouphug:
Ok - my button got pushed AGAIN:
Most of US no voters are voting no because we don't want to work for less money, benefits, & giving away our work, not that we hate working here. With your thinking how about you go somewhere & work for less & not screw up my job since you are willing to work for less.
The "why don't you quit if you don't like it" doesn't fly with me. I have a vote the same as the rest of the workers here. AND all you "yes" voters are WELCOME that we are only getting 7 inches of the 9 inches they were getting ready to throw up in us that us "NO" voters stopped them the last vote.

Nice thoughts. You read the proposal, too! It's a shame that some of the others here can't take some time and do the same. This proposal is more than I expected from an organization that is teetering on insolvency.

(allegedly)

That's the way to persuade opposition increase the font size. Are you going to hold your breath now? You should have used a different color, too!

:bouncy: You can't see it... but I'm holding my breath until he changes the font size back!!

Voting yes let the yrc die a slow death. Gives me a better chance to find something better While you no and yes guys stay on TB and fight it out

well i just got home and now i can look at this from a pc.....

a yes vote is in order from me. thank you to all you no voters.....and to all that voted. it just shows the interest this thing has taken. i just wish this vote could give the drivers that are working the weekend and those that live so far away an easier outlet to cast their vote.....

Just heard that they are setting up at the yard to collect votes here. So Line drivers will be able to vote... That's what I heard anyway... I'll correct myself later if I find this info to be false.

Im voting no again.same ol tampon just wrapped differently

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

You know.. they sell a WHOLE lot more of those things when they are wrapped in flowers.. did they get the wrong color for you? We could have them wrap it in Series60's picture....

YRC has you right where they want you. They managed to scare you into giving back everything we worked for over the last 50 years. All the while the top executives making 1 million dollars plus per year. Vote NO. You have to stand for something or else you will fall for anything.

Ok - my button got pushed AGAIN:
Most of US no voters are voting no because we don't want to work for less money, benefits, & giving away our work, not that we hate working here. With your thinking how about you go somewhere & work for less & not screw up my job since you are willing to work for less.
The "why don't you quit if you don't like it" doesn't fly with me. I have a vote the same as the rest of the workers here. AND all you "yes" voters are WELCOME that we are only getting 7 inches of the 9 inches they were getting ready to throw up in us that us "NO" voters stopped them the last vote.

Wasn't trying to push buttons.... You are voting NO and trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip because you don't want to work for LESS? So you want to work for MORE? Well - this company doesn't have MORE to give.... so if you desire more - you are free to go out into the big world and find the "more" you desire. That is what I am saying. OH... but... is there somewhere else that offers more? That is the relevant question here isn't it?

I realize this job is a good job. I'm willing to work for less here to keep the things, like benefits that they salvaged. You are willing to throw away all of it... right? If you don't get more? You are still voting NO correct? What will it take for you to be happy? How much MORE than everyone else do you need? exactly?

Just saying... Sorry to push your buttons... did they get put back where they came from?

Wasn't trying to push buttons.... You are voting NO and trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip because you don't want to work for LESS? So you want to work for MORE? Well - this company doesn't have MORE to give.... so if you desire more - you are free to go out into the big world and find the "more" you desire. That is what I am saying. OH... but... is there somewhere else that offers more? That is the relevant question here isn't it?

I realize this job is a good job. I'm willing to work for less here to keep the things, like benefits that they salvaged. You are willing to throw away all of it... right? If you don't get more? You are still voting NO correct? What will it take for you to be happy? How much MORE than everyone else do you need? exactly?

Just saying... Sorry to push your buttons... did they get put back where they came from?
No where in my posts on here do you read that I want more. I DID post that the purchased transportation is a deal breaker for me & it seemed that way for some other people on here. Plus only applying to YRC freight. I know that there is language protection but the terminal I'm out of has been "well lets do it anyway & let them file on it". Once you give your work away you will not get it back.

No where in my posts on here do you read that I want more. I DID post that the purchased transportation is a deal breaker for me & it seemed that way for some other people on here. Plus only applying to YRC freight. I know that there is language protection but the terminal I'm out of has been "well lets do it anyway & let them file on it". Once you give your work away you will not get it back.

And like wise once you give your job away you won't get it back... just saying...

And like wise once you give your job away you won't get it back... just saying...
your suppose to say..........PERIOD! after that.
I'm on the bottom of my board so its the end of my job if it gets voted in.
I'm voting no & see what plan C is.
Thanks

Do you realize that if the vote is yes... you can still go get another job and a better place with better pay and raises... however if the vote is no the doors could close and you could force everyone else to go with you?

Here's my thought. If you don't like it here you can leave. If you do like it here you can stay. HOWEVER, if you don't like it here and I do... and you vote no because you don't like it here and bunches of your friends vote no because they don't like it here... then you take my job with you. That leaves you with two choices and me with none.
How is that fair? ..... Just thinking.. cause really - if I'm wrecking your dream job by accepting the financials and believing the company needs help and wanting to stay and work together to fix it.... How is that hurting you... YOU CAN STILL LEAVE and get the wonderful jobs that are abounding out there... So.. I invite you to do that! :) I'll stay here and be happy... you go and be happy... we all win! :)

Anyhow... just a thought... :grouphug:

This could be the only gig in town for some of us due to age and medical reasons. You sound like I used to be, screw everybody else this is what I want. Personnally I think if I was as unhappy about working at YRC as you sound on here I would go in today and tell them to kiss my ass I QUIT. This is just my opinion and I know it don't count.