Yellow | Plan B memo 1/13/14

Vote No for Round 2 !

New Penn just gave memo.
IBT cutoff communications w YRC.
Would like us to contact IBT if we want talks.
At http://teamsters.org/about/contact-teamsters

They told me first they would like us to ask IBT to open communications

And they want to know the problems that the no voters had..

If you want to remain in business I would think it best to do so ASAP.

This link is just like the union fat cats. "Doesn't work". The only message I would leave is dont bother wasting any more of OUR money with another vote, they lose enough of our money in vegas.

A letter from the IBT to our local dated Jan 16 stated that the IBT has been having ongoing discussions with YRC since LAST Thursday.
Therefore the topic which started this thread should be considered a company LIE.
They lied to us about the communications being cutoff.

Is this the way to treat a situation which affects 100000 people Mr. Welch. Whomever gave the order to carry out this lie should terminated public ally immediately. It is best for us all if honesty was involved as we go into the modified offer. Public firing of the liar would gain you a little "confidence" from the teamsters who may have to vote on a modified offer.

A letter from the IBT to our local dated Jan 16 stated that the IBT has been having ongoing discussions with YRC since LAST Thursday.
Therefore the topic which started this thread should be considered a company LIE.
They lied to us about the communications being cutoff.

Is this the way to treat a situation which affects 100000 people Mr. Welch. Whomever gave the order to carry out this lie should terminated public ally immediately. It is best for us all if honesty was involved as we go into the modified offer. Public firing of the liar would gain you a little "confidence" from the teamsters who may have to vote on a modified offer.
Maybe the letter dated Jan 16 is the lie Slave. Take your finger of the Trigger.

Maybe the letter dated Jan 16 is the lie Slave. Take your finger of the Trigger.

Its enough to drive ya nuts. The letter makes me happy because its saying that the IBT has agreed to discuss a modified offer with meaningful changes. That's not word for word but ya get the idea.

But then it hits me that the letter says there's been ongoing discussions. This thread I started because I was told to my face that communications were cutoff.

The lies by either side must stop. Its wrong. Ya get caught and too many people are affected.

Ah slave.Ive known for quite sometime now.That the two parties have been talking.Just a bunch of drama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Its enough to drive ya nuts. The letter makes me happy because its saying that the IBT has agreed to discuss a modified offer with meaningful changes. That's not word for word but ya get the idea.

But then it hits me that the letter says there's been ongoing discussions. This thread I started because I was told to my face that communications were cutoff.

The lies by either side must stop. Its wrong. Ya get caught and too many people are affected.

Trust but verify... Everyone can make a mistake in what they read and pass on misinformation. Usually it's accidental, or based in a "panic" moment... Just saying.

Least you know your heart is healthy... getting your blood-pressure up like that! :) (Please don't tell me you have a heart condition)

Is misinformation actually a lie?

Trust but verify... Everyone can make a mistake in what they read and pass on misinformation. Usually it's accidental, or based in a "panic" moment... Just saying.

Least you know your heart is healthy... getting your blood-pressure up like that! :) (Please don't tell me you have a heart condition)

Mistakes are not lies, we all make them, and try our best to correct them. A lie is a lie, you can only correct that by saying you were given wrong information. Now if you chose to believe that without asking any questions, that makes you the lyer also IMO

There is no doubt in my mind that in your eyes a mistake is a lie. Heaven help anyone who makes an error in your presents.

Mistakes are not lies, we all make them, and try our best to correct them. A lie is a lie, you can only correct that by saying you were given wrong information. Now if you chose to believe that without asking any questions, that makes you the lyer also IMO
This time around the Locals got up and said no and brought it too us.
Then it was voted down.
After the vote Johnson DID have something on the homepage of tea.sters.org or in there somewhere that gave me the feeling that he was done with YRC.
I actually had the idea to call or email myself before the company told me.
TDU was calling for talks.
The company also.
And I wanted my thoughts known that I wanted representation and talks.
From what we were told they needed it done along time ago to survive.
I asked my ba his thoughts and he said the company is allowed to make suggestions or recommendations. He also is a "just the facts" kind of guy. He also told me he wasn't told as to whether their were or were not talks since the vote.He was only officially told the vote results prior to the letter about the company being wrong on this thread starting issue which also said no revote on same offer.