Central Transport | please donate

dude he reamed me a new ******* cause i cant get one of the 6 pickups that close in 30 min **** u **** vitran **** it how are u guys doing with no Nextel's we are not using our personnel phones to help out are u?

Last edited by a moderator:
only brown nosers and dumbarses use personal phones for company business. i had both our secretary and dispatcher try to reach me on my phone and ignore it. i'm wondering why my dispatcher still has a job, he's singlehandedly crippling our terminal btw missing pickups and losing accts. our night supervisor even complained to our t.m. about this guy bringing late starters in with one skid and the early starters all come in late at the same time, making his linehaul dispatch late. he pampers his favorites by giving them bulk freight while sticking it to the ones he dislikes with single skid pickups, at the expense of this company. he even upset a customer so bad that he's talking to his corp about dropping us and it's a national acct. our driver even gave him our corp # and the s-it hit the fan to the point where corp has us in their crosshairs. i want to fold the want ads and put it on outr dispatchers desk. lol.

we are done bro were going in reverse our doc manager after 26 years quit friday. are u kidding me ? out bound will happen about noonish i'm sticking around for the laughs ..good luck with ya all

I told my dispatcher, I will keep trying, but for some reason I can't find work minutes on my "personal" phone. I tild him I have 4 people on this family plan, so unless you are family, I have no minutes for u... he said " but we both have the same phone company". I told him it don't matter, it's the principle behind the fact. taking nextels was very dumb. my dispatcher emailed me a smart asz reply, I was at a customer for 1.5hrs waiting on a osd# for a damages skid and 1 skid short, he told me that I wasted company time, when I could have just called in and got number. I am just using the resources my company provided for me

I told my dispatcher, I will keep trying, but for some reason I can't find work minutes on my "personal" phone. I tild him I have 4 people on this family plan, so unless you are family, I have no minutes for u... he said " but we both have the same phone company". I told him it don't matter, it's the principle behind the fact. taking nextels was very dumb. my dispatcher emailed me a smart asz reply, I was at a customer for 1.5hrs waiting on a osd# for a damages skid and 1 skid short, he told me that I wasted company time, when I could have just called in and got number. I am just using the resources my company provided for me

well played sir. corp wants business conducted through the tablet and you're following company policy. if the dockworkers did their job correctly, this would'nt have happened. tell dispatcher to blame them. lol.

I had to wait for 45 min the other day, when I finally did call in I found out our osd clerk (who I sent email to) was off for the day, no wonder she didn't answer. I to have received smart alec remarks from my dispatcher, so far I like the tablets but I think the email system sucks and is destined for failure. especially since they trust us with upwards of one million dollars worth of freight and equipment, but treat us like 3 year olds with the tablets by restricting who we can email.

We do not email for OS&D, for just the reason you said. Grab a phone and call your 800 or 877 number for dispatch is my way. Doesn't your Hey Tell work on the pad? I know it is a cheesy program, but ours is nice, it is just one way at a time like the nextel, really cant hold a conversation about anything important. Be careful of any emails or hey tell messages, they want you to do that and under the electronics act from the feds, they have to keep them on backup, so anything you say they can read later to fire your but, although hey tell is not email, it is basically a voice text message, and as such qualifies under that requirment

Nextel (which is owned by Sprint) will be all shut down by July. due to it's iDen type signal, it cannot roam on anyone else's towers, it is being replaced with the Sprint "Direct Connect" which will roam on almost any CDMA Tower (verizon, sprint, us cellular) Read Sprint's website or google "shutting down nextel"