XPO | pointed out

the blue robot

TB Regular
Credits
tell me something? when a driver hits another employee with a forklift and puts him or her out of work for a year how many points do you think its worth? should he be fired? then the same employee spears not 1 but 2 haz-mat drums and we call out the crew to clean it up, how many points is that worth? then the same employee threatens the T.M. to the point we put an employee out in the parking lot to watch and see if said employee comes to work for retribution so he can call in and warn mgmt, what do you think thats worth? then said employee is at the root of 5 to 6 drivers being suspended and at least 2 being fired, who do you think is the problem? this guy has an agenda and conway is scared stiff to fire the worthless employee. come on con-way open your eyes

tell me something? when a driver hits another employee with a forklift and puts him or her out of work for a year how many points do you think its worth? should he be fired? then the same employee spears not 1 but 2 haz-mat drums and we call out the crew to clean it up, how many points is that worth? then the same employee threatens the T.M. to the point we put an employee out in the parking lot to watch and see if said employee comes to work for retribution so he can call in and warn mgmt, what do you think thats worth? then said employee is at the root of 5 to 6 drivers being suspended and at least 2 being fired, who do you think is the problem? this guy has an agenda and conway is scared stiff to fire the worthless employee. come on con-way open your eyes
I doubt whether he would work here very long if he really threatened your TM. That would be grounds for termination right there.

It's sad that this could possibly go on but what have you done to prevent any future repeats of this behavior? Has this guy been reported at all levels? Seems to me that you are just as guilty as conway if you won't stand up to him either.

Just sayin:toxic:

We got one of those too! Tries to get anyone above him fired so he can move up the food chain and was caught stealing time and admitted to it and is still working(term used very loosely). Go figure.