ABF | Pole Dancing gone wrong !!

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
326053323_3252072158343187_7370414841429870775_n.jpg

It has to be somewhere warm/hot. Other than a medical problem, the only other I can think of is a bus load of bikini clad women unloading!! Sure, would like to see the forward-facing camera shots. It's cold up here in Pa, so a bus load of bikini clad women sure would warm things up!!!

It has to be somewhere warm/hot. Other than a medical problem, the only other I can think of is a bus load of bikini clad women unloading!! Sure, would like to see the forward-facing camera shots. It's cold up here in Pa, so a bus load of bikini clad women sure would warm things up!!!
Here's a hot chick in a bikini 1857

bikini.md.jpeg

ABF driver training program. This trainee was simply being shown what “not” to do.
I think the cause was those pesky mirrors that always seem to be in the way. This would have never happened to BRG!!!
I can see by the way the truck is sitting, this driver used his expert training from the, BRG Save Your Mirror program, used by over 10 major LTL carriers in the US, to make a last second evasive move to protect the mirrors.

Not trying to be a smart mouth here but I just looked at this again . So how does the union or you yourself save your job after doing this guys ? I was trying to avoid a turtle ?

Not trying to be a smart mouth here but I just looked at this again . So how does the union or you yourself save your job after doing this guys ? I was trying to avoid a turtle ?
Our contract gives us protection to a certain point when it comes to the first accident.
Provided, you report the accident. Below is the Master language on discharge for an accident and using the drivers previous record of accidents. (Article 7; Section 6.).

C66077AF-F148-45B0-9333-E08139FC7520.md.jpeg 8B885ED2-DAB7-4AAA-89F7-4E15ED3CD0E6.md.jpeg

And, here is the Southern Region Supplemental language on discharge. Other Supplements may read a little different, but will most likely be similar. So, in short, in most cases involving a chargeable accident, you are protected by contract so long as you report it. Unless you are a habitual offender.

FBDD1F8C-57A9-4EF2-9025-F00471C102D0.md.jpeg