FedEx Freight | POSITIVE DRIVER MEETINGS CLT

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
WE ARE HAVING DRIVER MEETINGS
TOMORROW, 06/16/2021 . PLEASE SEE THE
SCHEDULED POSTED BESIDE MY OFFICE.
THESE ARE MANDATORY MEETINGS AND
BILL WILL BE COVERING A CHANGE OF
OPERATIONS THAT LOOKS POSITIVE FOR
CLT.

WE ARE HAVING DRIVER MEETINGS
TOMORROW, 06/16/2021 . PLEASE SEE THE
SCHEDULED POSTED BESIDE MY OFFICE.
THESE ARE MANDATORY MEETINGS AND
BILL WILL BE COVERING A CHANGE OF
OPERATIONS THAT LOOKS POSITIVE FOR
CLT.
Good news I hope. But be prepared for the doom and gloom just saying can't please everyone.

CLT gained 4 runs and lost 1. 2 drivers can transfer in, one from NAS and one from RCH. One driver may transfer to RCH from CLT. CLT also got 3 rail runs to GA which will be paid hourly. There will also be established a 6 man drayage board to run to the rail yard here in CLT with both days/nights. That’s pretty much it.

Last edited:
CLT COO doesn’t impact anyone within 100 miles of us…. So much for that theory. Haters always going to hate….
Greensboro has lost dayton meets Greensboro has lost Louisville meets Greensboro has lost Nashville meets Greensboro lost six Atlanta meets hell they even fabricated losing a run to us to send their number one driver up to Greensboro to do dovetail in so you want more or you want to keep running that soup cooler?

Greensboro has lost dayton meets Greensboro has lost Louisville meets Greensboro has lost Greensboro has lost Nashville meets Greensboro lost six Atlanta meets hell they even fabricated losing a run to us to send their number one driver up to Greensboro to do dovetail in so you want more or you want to keep running that soup cooler?
When did they lose all of this? How many years ago? Who did they lose them to? Did your drivers follow the freight?

When did they lose all of this? How many years ago? Who did they lose them to? Did your drivers follow the freight?
Some of them is few as 10 years or so ago some of them maybe 25 years ago what does it matter

Some of them is few as 10 years or so ago some of them maybe 25 years ago what does it matter
Who did they lose them to and did your drivers get to follow the freight it matters a lot considering 25 years ago people were running the system and a lot of bids are gone everywhere from back in those AF days.

Who did they lose them to and did your drivers get to follow the freight it matters a lot considering 25 years ago people were running the system and a lot of bids are gone everywhere from back in those AF days.
All the runs I mentioned was lost to Charlotte who in the hell wants to go to Charlotte and follow afraid I would quit before I'd work out of Charlotte

Did you have the opportunity to follow the freight or were you even working here then as a linehaul or shuttle driver?