Estes | Possitive post from Elvis??????????????

teamster elvis

TB Veteran
Credits
It is the time of year when we should put our differences aside and be thankful for our health, our families, our prosperity, and all that is good in our lives. I know, you are saying to yourselves, Elvis has indulged on too many eggnogs and brandy. No. I prefer Makers Mark on the rocks! Seriously, Cfer was right. Sometimes passionate people get carried away with their heartfelt beliefs. And temporarily slide off into a ranting frenzy. And I must say. Good job to the moderators here, that pull in the leash once in a while, and snap us back into reality. We all have at least one thing in common. And that is we are all trying to feed our families. We just differ as to the best way to achieve this task. Trucking has been good to us all. Union, non union, management, driver, or others. This industry has been a key supporter of the middle class for many years. And I hope it continues to do so for many more. I am proud to belong to the moving america crowd. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I wasn't looking for a hallmark moment when I started typing. It just kind of happened. Elvis out....:bsanta:

It is the time of year when we should put our differences aside and be thankful for our health, our families, our prosperity, and all that is good in our lives. I know, you are saying to yourselves, Elvis has indulged on too many eggnogs and brandy. No. I prefer Makers Mark on the rocks! Seriously, Cfer was right. Sometimes passionate people get carried away with their heartfelt beliefs. And temporarily slide off into a ranting frenzy. And I must say. Good job to the moderators here, that pull in the leash once in a while, and snap us back into reality. We all have at least one thing in common. And that is we are all trying to feed our families. We just differ as to the best way to achieve this task. Trucking has been good to us all. Union, non union, management, driver, or others. This industry has been a key supporter of the middle class for many years. And I hope it continues to do so for many more. I am proud to belong to the moving america crowd. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I wasn't looking for a hallmark moment when I started typing. It just kind of happened. Elvis out....:bsanta:

:1036316054: Amen to this Elvis King of the Working Stiff

LOL Elvis way to go and ain't that the truth.

That was great Elvis

Good post Elvis,Merry Christmas,and from the looks of things maybe ya should back off the peanut butter and bannas.