Estes | Post 5000

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
For my 5000th post I would like to ask the good people of Estes If I might make this my adopted board, I drove for fedex east, thats all good, but I really like you guys, your a fun bunch for sure, even though I'm not in freight anymore, I still like to keep up. I thought it would be nice to spend my 5000th post on something worthwhile, so if you guys agree, can I be adopted?

Oh, and if you adopt me I promise to be good and not ever start any trouble, I have always admired the Big E, I have never met an E driver that wasn't the best.

Thank you for your consideration,

GT

For my 5000th post I would like to ask the good people of Estes If I might make this my adopted board, I drove for fedex east, thats all good, but I really like you guys, your a fun bunch for sure, even though I'm not in freight anymore, I still like to keep up. I thought it would be nice to spend my 5000th post on something worthwhile, so if you guys agree, can I be adopted?

Oh, and if you adopt me I promise to be good and not ever start any trouble, I have always admired the Big E, I have never met an E driver that wasn't the best.

GT

You got my vote,GT. You have always been fair with your opinions and added a lttle spice to "The Fun Bunch". As far as I am concerned,you're in. How bout it gang.Should we put the "Big E" stamp on GT.:shift::clap:

Thanks guys, I'm excited!!!! The beer boy and me have always been friendly and he is,,"the man", but you grunts is who I'm most looking for approval from!!:biglaugh::clap:

Come on in and make yourself at home GT!
Can I get you a glass of tea or something to eat?
Or maybe a band-aid for your fingers, they gotta be wore out from typing 5000 posts.....:clap:

Come on in and make yourself at home GT!
Can I get you a glass of tea or something to eat?
Or maybe a band-aid for your fingers, they gotta be wore out from typing 5000 posts.....:clap:

Double cheeseburger with tomato, onion, sweet pickles, and more onion :clap: and a large pizza with everything, a gallon of sweet tea will do...sorry bigdog, I eat alot!! Food is my crutch for sure, I love it, thanks for the hospitality KD, you know I love ya man!!!

Band-aid not nessasary, it took me a little over 2 years to get there, but thanks for looking out for me, Being adopted is a beautiful thing!!

Double cheeseburger with tomato, onion, sweet pickles, and more onion :clap: and a large pizza with everything, a gallon of sweet tea will do...sorry bigdog, I eat alot!! Food is my crutch for sure, I love it, thanks for the hospitality KD, you know I love ya man!!!

Band-aid not nessasary, it took me a little over 2 years to get there, but thanks for looking out for me, Being adopted is a beautiful thing!!

Wow you are a big eater but that's ok we are used to that!
Everybody knows you gotta feed a good horse well! Love you to GT, your good people no doubt....:thumbsup:

Thanks guys, I'm excited!!!! The beer boy and me have always been friendly and he is,,"the man", but you grunts is who I'm most looking for approval from!!:biglaugh::clap:

hell ya you've always been on estes. you get the family thing that makes Estes. I will say you should be in an E truck. you are the "should" be Employee

Grocery Thrower, some day in the not too distant future I expect you too will proudly be wearing that E on your shirt. IMO you route guys are the hardest working most dedicated drivers around. But when the tired old body starts to say I aint takin this 2 wheeler down that ramp again, then come on over cause theres always room for another quality driver at the big E.

Grocery Thrower, some day in the not too distant future I expect you too will proudly be wearing that E on your shirt. IMO you route guys are the hardest working most dedicated drivers around. But when the tired old body starts to say I aint takin this 2 wheeler down that ramp again, then come on over cause theres always room for another quality driver at the big E.

Thank you Buzzbeez, you are a true gentelman, I would love to run line for E but at Ft Smith I think it is a premium, I doubt I would ever have a chance, if I did I would be proud to wear the E!!!!!

Thanks KD...waiting to hear from Mildew and Beerboy and Legshot...I'm sweating bullets here....

Sweating bullets??? GEEZUS, not on my account! I'm a 200 post rookie idiot compared to you! Always look forward to your input Sir! Estes thread is not always about Estes employees... It's about the best and brightest! ( excluding the drunk thread ) Personally, I hope the next 4000 posts out of your next 5000 are on the Estes board! :clap::bananapowerslide: Legshot :loser:

Can you imagine GT bumping a loading dock, with nothing but a pallet jack?

gt.jpg

MacKinlee and Mark, and beerboy and mildew and legshot and kings, I love you!!

Tee Hee!:biglaugh:

See there GT, these are my kinda people. We're family, no matter where we live on God's plentiful planet. These people know what it takes to get the job done and know what hard work gets you(a bad back and grey hair).And we know how to play hard ,too. I think I speak for all,when I say WELCOME TO ESTES!!!!!!