Estes | Post 5000

there is an idea GT keep on checking out fort smith. guys may move outta there to hope. also a lot of guys can make phone calls for ya. put the old app. on top. if ya ever wanted to make the move. we always need good people.

Thanks KD...waiting to hear from Mildew and Beerboy and Legshot...I'm sweating bullets here....

Over 5,000 post in 2 years. You had at least 4000 post's before I was even heard of. I am just a outsider looking in compaired to you. Glad your here and hopefully we'll see you in one of these top shelf school bus wannabee trucks. If you ever decide to work here we'll have to go to one of those all u can eat places and get a to go box on the way out. :thumbsup:

Hey thanks everyone, you guys really make me feel good!!

BB I just can't go back to P&D, I hated it like nobodys business, thats why I went to the road at fredex, I guess I do P&D at PFG but its on me, no pressure, I do the unloading so I set the pace, not some supervisor, I wish I could fall into a line position, but I know the likelyhood of that is slim to none around here.

Legshot, your a hoot..LOL!!!!

nedseyesocket, you get the next premium membership I win, I just got to find a question I can answer correctly.

Thank you Mildew, your a great guy!!

I hope I haven't left anyone out, this is the best board on here by far!!

Nedseyesocket, I just answered a question correctly for you brother, you get to join Mildew, this is the second E member I have won for I think, River 17 just has to get on and see it, unless someone has answered the question already, I don't think they have, you should be good to go shortly!!

Am i still part of the family even tho I quit Estes?

GT you look happy to be here. Congrats on being adopted by the Big E board.

Am i still part of the family even tho I quit Estes?

GT you look happy to be here. Congrats on being adopted by the Big E board.

I would say your a part of the family, they adopted me and I don't even work for the Big E, and yes I am happy to be here, these are a great bunch of guys, not even a hint of hate and discontent, looks like the bad ones got weeded out, and there were at one time some bad ones.