R&L | Prayers Please!

grinderswife

TB Lurker
Credits
Driver, Dallas Macie, of the Baltimore terminal slipped and fell on the ice making a delivery two days prior to Christmas. He was found laying in the parking lot by employees of the business he was delivering to. With no feeling in his body and legs he was medivaced to Shock Trauma at the University of Maryland Hospital. Feeling, walking and ever working again is questionable. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers now and throughout the year.

I hope he gets better.I also hope R+L doesn't do what they usually do to people hurt on the job,fire him.

Thoughts and prayers for this man and his family. I hope the company sticks by him. Can anyone talk to the Balt. TM and see about getting something set up to take donations to help his family get by? They could be sent to Balt. via truck mail. You know it's going to take a few weeks for disability to kick in maybe even a month. How many of us could last a month with no money coming in? I feel certain that if this were posted in all the terminals most guys would give a few dollars a week...that would add up fast.