XPO | Predictions

Aggressor

TB Regular
Credits
I think with the new acquisition of CFI & the restructuring that next year Con-way will have so much extra money that they will purchase UPS.

:hide:

I think with the new acquisition of CFI & the restructuring that next year Con-way will have so much extra money that they will purchase UPS.

I think with super F.A.C.'s being built, the adding of C.F.I. too our team we will see a lot less l/h long runs and more dock and loading of long box's. I also see history being replayed of pasted company's that have been with us. I really hope I am wrong on this one. If I am wrong we have jobs. If not we all work for someone else.

I could get used to this rebranding thing. Means fresh, new uniforms.

I think with super F.A.C.'s being built, the adding of C.F.I. too our team we will see a lot less l/h long runs and more dock and loading of long box's. I also see history being replayed of pasted company's that have been with us. I really hope I am wrong on this one. If I am wrong we have jobs. If not we all work for someone else.

I really hate to say it, but I really believe that this has got Vegas' odds on favorite.