XPO | President of CNW takes action

DETrob said:
Maybe Con-Way should sue you for wasting their time paying you when you sit on the dock all night at xco and flap your gums. Get to work and earn me my pention boy.

:realmad: I put out some info and you get upset? I don't see the connection... or are you just trying to scare me off from posting?

Mozartsghost said:
:realmad: I put out some info and you get upset? I don't see the connection... or are you just trying to scare me off from posting?

I am joking with you. lighten up a little.

have you been paying attention? he should be running for president of conway. he takes all the fun out of rumors and scuttlebutt.i know you like that stuff haywould come on

grovedog said:
have you been paying attention? he should be running for president of conway. he takes all the fun out of rumors and scuttlebutt.i know you like that stuff haywould come on
I enjoy it as much as the next person. But come on guys....you about got the poor little fella in tears.

Haywould said:
I enjoy it as much as the next person. But come on guys....you about got the poor little fella in tears.
He can take it, he's a big boy. He can dish it out too, its all in fun. Most of management, such as himself have had lots of training to deal with this. Its the only time we can pick on management a little without having to lose our jobs.

truth hurts

ShakyJake said:
He can take it, he's a big boy. He can dish it out too, its all in fun. Most of management, such as himself have had lots of training to deal with this. Its the only time we can pick on management a little without having to lose our jobs.

cant wait to hear this one.checking with fatbeard how to answer

ShakyJake said:
:yawn:

You really don't have a clue do you?

DETrob said:
I am joking with you. lighten up a little.

:bananapartyhat: :dance: :punk: Light enough? Personally I think some of the name-calling is funny..

But Corporate might be upset you are trying to elevate me, a DSR, to that level in the company...:d6625240:

Collard Green said:
Sounds like the pres and the senior exec. boards are trying to do anything they can to pass the buck or to take the attention away from what the real issue is, idle threats don't mean a thing they really need to answer the questions of what really happened and come clean.

we all know how this company is king when it comes to passing the buck, and like usual it starts from the top and trickles its way down to us at the bottom

Mozartsghost said:
We lost MILLIONS of dollars in revenue because of that rumor, which came (What a coincedence!) at what should have been the busiest time of the year...

Con-way should sue the radio show that repeated that rumor all night and they should also find out who phoned it in and sue and/or fire them...

Radio shows have a responsibility to not do exactly what trucking Bozo did... They deserve to get nailed...

As for the trucking boards reference Corporate knows that we exist and they do check us out... They can't sue us as we didn't spread the rumor but you can bet they will be checking for more rumors to stop them before this happens again...

That rumor did not make us lose millions of dollars, far beard and that other chump ceo along with their stupid ideas lost this company millions. I'm sorry but only truck drivers heard what was said, not the guys making the decisions to choose conway to ship their freight. So if there's any XGOers reading this i would like to put it bluntly, don't blame him for losing millions, blame yourself!

Mozartsghost said:
We lost MILLIONS of dollars in revenue because of that rumor, which came (What a coincedence!) at what should have been the busiest time of the year...

Con-way should sue the radio show that repeated that rumor all night and they should also find out who phoned it in and sue and/or fire them...

Radio shows have a responsibility to not do exactly what trucking Bozo did... They deserve to get nailed...

As for the trucking boards reference Corporate knows that we exist and they do check us out... They can't sue us as we didn't spread the rumor but you can bet they will be checking for more rumors to stop them before this happens again...

That rumor did not make us lose millions of dollars, far beard and that other chump ceo along with their stupid ideas lost this company millions. I'm sorry but only truck drivers heard what was said, not the guys making the decisions to choose conway to ship their freight. So if there's any XGOers reading this i would like to put it bluntly, don't blame him for losing millions, blame yourselves!