Yellow | president of local

Changing my vote from a yes to a no. It was just confirmed from our BA that Western Teamsters Pension WILL NOT contribute to our pension. Why didn't the Teamsters get a commitment from the pension trusts first before asking us to vote? If you don't believe me, call the pension trust?

they only committed to bringing this garbage back to us for vote . they dont want you to know the whole truth.
this will tear the nmfa to peices but why should they care
local pres. have a differant pension than you and me theres is well funded as opposed to your that will go belly up if this is passed.
ps
6 pages of work rule changes that will make it very easy to lay off many more teamsters.
they can say ; you voted for it now live with it

they only committed to bringing this garbage back to us for vote . they dont want you to know the whole truth.
this will tear the nmfa to peices but why should they care
local pres. have a differant pension than you and me theres is well funded as opposed to your that will go belly up if this is passed.
ps
6 pages of work rule changes that will make it very easy to lay off many more teamsters.
they can say ; you voted for it now live with it

PsOS jimmy and "little" johnson went to the nancy posleazy school of politics. They say you have to pass it to see whats in it.

Changing my vote from a yes to a no. It was just confirmed from our BA that Western Teamsters Pension WILL NOT contribute to our pension. Why didn't the Teamsters get a commitment from the pension trusts first before asking us to vote? If you don't believe me, call the pension trust?

Although I am not in your pension fund,we were told just the opposite :drama: that we will get credit :drama: just at a reduced rate :hissyfit:

Sure wish all the locals were on the same page before the ballots go out...

I saw my Pension official last Wednesday at Local 150, in Sacramento to discuss my upcoming retirement. I asked him this question. His response was "there has been no decision made on the 25% contribution rate. The Trustees don't meet for another two weeks before this can be brought before the panel". So YOU ARE WRONG my friend.

well i seen a memo on here somewhere saying that what shakes says is right on the botton. and out ba out here told us the same thing .

believe what you want i seen it on here from the pension fund in ca. you do the find out if it realy matters to you .

Better do some research on that, because I know for a fact, that isn't true.

i know for a fact you don't have to pay dues when out on comp. i got a withdraw card when i was out. but if you work just one day in a month then you have to pay for that month

The President of our local 641 told us that our fund would be exhausted in five years ..meaning no pension for me all the suckers still working in that local that need more than 5 years . So what do you think the board at the local went out and did ???? thats right you guessed it gave themselves a nice big raise .. our local prez makes over 110,000.00 a year ....really.

I am pretty sure the whole Executive Board of 641 has seperate IRA's. Also 641's President's wife is the advisor of the Union!