Estes | Problems within the company, The FIX?

why is estes giving so much freight to outside carriers, teams are in the bunk room and we have outside carriers with single drivers coming in and taking loads out west, there is drivers sitting at home that could take these loads is richmond management trying to get rid of all of there drivers

i also saw two sets of pups coming south on 65 south of kentucky on sat. nite and there was an outside driver who said he was stuck there at nash. intil monday for a load to miami. i just dont get it.

You must of missed this post. Could you pm me your names and terminal you work at? :smilie_132:

Elvis. Line driver Graceland. Fix me, I'm all yours. And do not disrespect Hillbilly Frog. He is a wise old amphibian! He could crucify you at any given moment if you rub his warts the wrong way! Elvis out and under top flights' repair....

i think alot of the ltl companies are using the outside help if you think about a company is in business to make money if they have 3 or 4 guys from a terminal sitting home and a outside driver moving the freight they are making money they are not having to spend the money for high cost fuel or wear and tear on equipment. we have the same thing going on where i work but they are in charge what they say goes.

:smilie_132:where have i been. hell i'm stupied. but never stupied enough to take on the frog:hide::hide:

i think alot of the ltl companies are using the outside help if you think about a company is in business to make money if they have 3 or 4 guys from a terminal sitting home and a outside driver moving the freight they are making money they are not having to spend the money for high cost fuel or wear and tear on equipment. we have the same thing going on where i work but they are in charge what they say goes.

Save me the argument. You are a Teamster organizer, right? If you are, just admit it. If I were an organizer, I would use your approach. If you are not an organizer, you are precisely what is wrong with this industry today. " They are in charge, what they say goes." Why think so small of yourself as to concede complete dominance of your employer. Do you condone their behavior? Using outside help while company drivers sit idle? What next? Where do you draw the line sir? Elvis out....

I am seeing the problems lie deeper in the field than in corporate now.. Attitudes are not good here folks..

Who do you think caused the attitudes in the field, put your hands over your eyes and think, think, think,........GOT IT the management:wtflol: Wow that was a hard one. Will be here to help you out with any other hard questions.:flame: