R&L | Probobly one of the lease drivers this companys been using

im guessing the landing gear is down cause he tried to get the trailer off the tires, which is what i think is where he is getting hung up. he is bulk placarded so i assume he has a whole lot of weight there.
i mean im guessing here. if you look, he only has the red line connected, so maybe he dropped the trailer???? wow now im even more confused

He just needed to raise the landing gear up more and get off of that tire. Now to get reconnected is another story.

This does look like it is one of these office complex deliveries.........not designed for a tractor trailer.

Liftgate - NO CHARGE! Well now there is a charge since R+L is "The NEW Yellow"!

this is really sad because all the driver had to do was follow directions and this drop would be a no brainer.

This could have been a new guy that makes 16 bucks an hour and has no idea what he is doing. You get what you pay for.

Could have been a 20 year vet that was just having a bad day. At least it was a mistake that was not costly. With the age of i phone and video everywere nobody gets a break. I'm still proud to work here and I encourage everyone that works here to help out your fellow employees by being a little more positive from time to time. Reguardless of the past few years its still a good company and there are plenty of things the company does for us that others don't.

No matter if it was a new guy or a twenty year vet, according to the response video, it was clearly stated that drivers were to park out on grass and consignee
would meet there. I dont see how this is a positive - non positive issue. I think it is more of a common sense issue. Just follow the directions on the freight d/r.

No matter if it was a new guy or a twenty year vet, according to the response video, it was clearly stated that drivers were to park out on grass and consignee
would meet there. I dont see how this is a positive - non positive issue. I think it is more of a common sense issue. Just follow the directions on the freight d/r.

All the more reason I think it was a lease driver that was unfamiliar with our bills and the route.I know they were using lease guys on the city here for a little while even though they were not suppose to.

Could have been a 20 year vet that was just having a bad day. At least it was a mistake that was not costly. With the age of i phone and video everywere nobody gets a break. I'm still proud to work here and I encourage everyone that works here to help out your fellow employees by being a little more positive from time to time. Reguardless of the past few years its still a good company and there are plenty of things the company does for us that others don't.

But there is a lot of things that R+L does not do that others do as well.

But we all know that it is not always clear of what to do. In the other video it never said how the driver was to know what to do. Does the driver who has been going there for years know what to do, ya. But the driver who has never been there before...... what are they supposed to do? Be a mind reader? None of us were there so it is easy to pass judgment but like I said we all know that the DR's do not always have that information on them and the customers do not always have signs up that state what to do. I will defend this person for pulling in, but I will not defend them for what transpired after they pulled in. I have many customers with special in's and out's that only I know, if I call in or take the day off the other driver does not know them.

But we all know that it is not always clear of what to do. In the other video it never said how the driver was to know what to do. Does the driver who has been going there for years know what to do, ya. But the driver who has never been there before...... what are they supposed to do? Be a mind reader? None of us were there so it is easy to pass judgment but like I said we all know that the DR's do not always have that information on them and the customers do not always have signs up that state what to do. I will defend this person for pulling in, but I will not defend them for what transpired after they pulled in. I have many customers with special in's and out's that only I know, if I call in or take the day off the other driver does not know them.

we have all run into these drops, and i always follow a simple rule; if I cant back in, I aint pulling in..

we have all run into these drops, and i always follow a simple rule; if I cant back in, I aint pulling in..

Very well said, if I had a nickel for every time that I stopped and pulled my 4 ways to walk in and talk to them before I pull in I would be able to retire. There is a lot to be said about making sure you have an escape route before you get into trouble.

I've gotten myself into a couple of situations I was lucky to get out of when I was a city driver. It's very frustrating but you just have to take your time and ASK for help if you need it. Those times came when I was new to city driving, and driving in general. Glad I'm in l/h now.