XPO | proctor and gamble

the survey results actually came through at my terminal. I cant say excatly how, but trust me it made a HUGE difference. They do pay attention.

If no changes were made at your terminal, maybe nobody had the balls to write what they really wanted to.

Was there someone there to present them?

all i can say is that a lot of guys were pretty pissed at my terminal and wrote excatly what they felt. The moment the results came in, BIG changes were being made to correct most of the issues.

whoever says the surveys have no effect has no clue.
atleast here in the west.

all i can say is that a lot of guys were pretty pissed at my terminal and wrote excatly what they felt. The moment the results came in, BIG changes were being made to correct most of the issues.

whoever says the surveys have no effect has no clue.
atleast here in the west.

It's a positive that there are results, was really beginning to wonder. Have yet to see anything in this neck of the woods.

We have been given specific instructions on how to proceed...It should be going on most everywhere by now...But as I stated in earlier survey threads, we don't just discard it in the west, at least in most places...we have been attacking items for years..that's why you take the surveys..

:hide: Have not heard one word about survey results in the great Northeast!:smilie_132:
I am enamored with how the word "filter" has been used to describe the incredibly slow path our survey results have taken. Did they peculate, only backwards?

Filter means some of the content has been removed using a screen and the resultant product is like a puree or strained carrots for a baby. The Prez removed some before our numerous VP's took out some more. And then Safety, HR and our RM's pulled out whatever they considered relevant...or not relevant.......

The meaty orange root vegetable will be gone and what's left is something us infantile drivers will be able to digest. It will be bland and the only product on the menu that day. Whenever the finished, reconstituted results arrive, we will walk happy, fulfilled, and with orange tongues because we were protected from all of those nasty vegetable by-products, like fiber.

Nows the time to ask for a massage.

the survey results actually came through at my terminal. I cant say excatly how, but trust me it made a HUGE difference. They do pay attention.

If no changes were made at your terminal, maybe nobody had the balls to write what they really wanted to.

Yes, they are getting results and the SCM at my SC is on a mission to make things better. They must have got some orders from headquarters to get the moral up and make people happy. Believe me, they have never been really concerned about it before and now the ::shit:: is flying.

as far as the p&g thing goes - we've done our part, signed the contract(s), stocked up with advertisements for installation on the trailers, etc....now the folks @ p&g are negotiating among themselves as to what they want on the trailers. it's $$ in the bank for us.
as far as the surveys go, every scm has reviewed or is in the process of reviewing the results and is working on a plan to share them with the employees. if you haven't heard anything (other than what was on the weekly communication meeting) - ASK!

as far as the p&g thing goes - we've done our part, signed the contract(s), stocked up with advertisements for installation on the trailers, etc....now the folks @ p&g are negotiating among themselves as to what they want on the trailers. it's $$ in the bank for us.
as far as the surveys go, every scm has reviewed or is in the process of reviewing the results and is working on a plan to share them with the employees. if you haven't heard anything (other than what was on the weekly communication meeting) - ASK!

Are you management?? I have not heard anything about this or lay-down pay. How do you know this?

What happened to the G/P deal? Has anybody seen any trailers painted with their ads on them?

It's progressing....issues with the installers and placards and such..

I happened to go through a permit book in a tractor today and noticed a copy of a letter from the Federal Government presenting an opinion regarding our trailers and the multiple blue stripe during re-branding. Long story short I bet there are some design issues in regards to legal placarding and advertising / markings / color combinations on the sides of the trailers.

I happened to go through a permit book in a tractor today and noticed a copy of a letter from the Federal Government presenting an opinion regarding our trailers and the multiple blue stripe during re-branding. Long story short I bet there are some design issues in regards to legal placarding and advertising / markings / color combinations on the sides of the trailers.

After 3 years you're just now finding that letter???