XPO | proctor and gamble

Here is the first one ...

mail

They are starting small ...

I happened to go through a permit book in a tractor today and noticed a copy of a letter from the Federal Government presenting an opinion regarding our trailers and the multiple blue stripe during re-branding. Long story short I bet there are some design issues in regards to legal placarding and advertising / markings / color combinations on the sides of the trailers.
Isn't there a newer regulation stating that "unflipped" placards cannot have any design or writing on them? Maybe P&G decided they didn't want white diamonds in the middle of there ads.

Isn't there a newer regulation stating that "unflipped" placards cannot have any design or writing on them? Maybe P&G decided they didn't want white diamonds in the middle of there ads.

They used to say "Please drive safely" but now they must be plain per DOT regulation. Please drive safely in white letters on a black background did look like corrosive at first glance.

They used to say "Please drive safely" but now they must be plain per DOT regulation. Please drive safely in white letters on a black background did look like corrosive at first glance.

Yeah...

I can see how that could happen...afterall...they look SO MUCH ALIKE:biglaugh:

PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY....CORROSIVE...yep...very similar :chairshot:

Then again, it may have been people's reaction to the suggestion!

:hysterical:Rat:hysterical:

Yeah...

I can see how that could happen...afterall...they look SO MUCH ALIKE:biglaugh:

PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY....CORROSIVE...yep...very similar :chairshot:

Then again, it may have been people's reaction to the suggestion!

:hysterical:Rat:hysterical:

To me, at first glance, they look alike.

Shesus.. You need to lighten up a little - you'll live longer.

Rat just needs to go to one of them sundress parties..:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Lol.. They give you a better outlook on life. Can't beat the chica's..Lol..

Or purchase a new LED TV. Just bought this beast today with Con-way provided cash - LED TV + football + beer = one happy life for me..lol..

Lol.. They give you a better outlook on life. Can't beat the chica's..Lol..

Or purchase a new LED TV. Just bought this beast today with Con-way provided cash - LED TV + football + beer = one happy life for me..lol..

What about a sundress party and football on an Led tv with Rat bringing you beer in a sundress ...