XPO | Productivity Question

Speed Bird

TB Lurker
Credits
I left Conway back in May to goto FXF and now after being there for two months it seems that 5 of us new hires are not meeting there productivity quota including myself. Now FXF has these dock computers that track how many bills you move per hour. You have to scan it off the trailer then on to the next that is how it works. However it seems that it does not take into consideration the size of that bill or motor moves as Conway did. I bust my nads every day and do the best I can. Productivity never seem to be an issue at Conway. I am presently in line to be trained as a Driver by god old mighty FXF. I have a class A before I started and was running line haul for Conway. Although I think it is late in the season to go back to Conway. If you guys really think the grass is greener over here I think you are strongly mistaken. They really bust your nads and one little slip up you will be admonished. The guys at XNB and Springfield never did childs play on the dock and never treated there fellow employess with dis respect. There are some real winner I have to work with at FXF. I really miss the guys at XNB. I think I will be going back to the Airline Industry very soon. Thank Conway Guys.