Central Transport | profit

i completely expect another profitable quarter. and they should in the first quarter of this year, especially with the rate increase of nearly 6%...and if there is one, we need to start asking the question..when do the employees start getting some back? we are the reason there is a profit..no employees, no vitran...and that wold make 3 consecutive quarters of profit

i completely expect another profitable quarter. and they should in the first quarter of this year, especially with the rate increase of nearly 6%...and if there is one, we need to start asking the question..when do the employees start getting some back? we are the reason there is a profit..no employees, no vitran...and that wold make 3 consecutive quarters of profit
They have to be profitable they have a army of employees who work alot of hours every night for free. I hooked and broke 8 sets last tues. for free not payed nothing. They should be very profitable. I hate this company cant wait till the economy gets better I will be out of here fast if some of this crap dont change.