XPO | Programs strive to help truckers get healthy

What ever happened to the eurgonomic study Conway was conducting? I'ld like to see good seats, tilt wheels, and cruise control. Medical health seems to be pretty much up to the individual. We do have fruit and heart healthy bagals every week in the breakroom. I like that. That was instituted by the Quest or Values commitee not sure. Ether way, Kudos to them. :1036316054: Press on

Now there's another program we can have. I cannot discount the positive ramifications but at the same time we'll believe that Corporate is genuinely concerned about our personal well being, health, and family.

We will believe that won't we?

Doesn't take much to figure out that sitting in one postion for 4 hrs with your right foot pressing on one point can't be good for you. Like to see the office personel required to do that....in fact how about we move the temp setting in the office up to say 78.

stress/depression

eating healthy and exercising is all common sense and we all know the older we get it is all about exercise but what about stress? according to the united states department of health and human services 72% of people with depression are in the workforce and anti-depressants are the number 1 prescribed medication out there right now. what is con-way going to do to cut the cost down on this? i believe that depression/stress is also associated with driver fatique not just sleep apnea.

Conway cares about your health, thats why we work the dock so us drivers can get our exersice. Just think about how much money you are saving by humping freight all night and not having to pay gym dues. So the next time some pimply face FOS of a kid hands you a 32 biller of hand freight, you should thank him for his concern and think about all that exercise you'll be getting.