Yellow | Proof of claim

Let me take a guess, to keep a fairly decent job going? :idunno:
Makes you wonder though, had there been a solid NO vote back when Zollars asked for the additional 5% more giveback, and a strike shutdown YRC, what the comments would have been back then, verses now?
Since now, many left or retired in the last 14 years, and may have had to find a new job, with, or without Teamster benefits.

Makes you wonder though, had there been a solid NO vote back when Zollars asked for the additional 5% more giveback, and a strike shutdown YRC, what the comments would have been back then, verses now?
Since now, many left or retired in the last 14 years, and may have had to find a new job, with, or without Teamster benefits.
Those of us that were there all 14 of those years will take biggest pension hit.

Saved you some trouble, go down to pages 12-14. Correct me if I’m wrong, it states that the contributions were to be deferred, I may be reading it wrong.
There's a chronology there that can't be ignored. At one point the contributions were deferred. Later those installments became due, secured by liens on 150 pieces of property. Then a reduced contribution rate was agreed to, as was a reduced benefit to those YRC employees in the funds.