XPO | Pto Days Truth Or Fiction?

conway trucker

TB Lurker
Credits
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE POLICY WILL BE ON THE PTO DAYS? WHEN AND IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE OFF. TM SAYS CONWAY IS WORKING ON POLICY AND HAVE NOT RELEASED IT YET . WOULD IT HAVE NOT MADE SENSE TO HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE COMING UP WITH NEW PTO DAY PROGRAM? IT SEEMS THAT WE ARE ALWAYS A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT:chairshot: :duh: THIS MAKES MY HEAD HURT

I think it's a policy on how they will handle the unscheduled PTO days.
PTO/Option/Single Vac Day selection will be granted in seniority order. (Up to 5 days)
After that process, it's first come first served for the ones that did not select or have any remaining days left that they want to schedule.

I believe too many scenarios cropped up that just didn't seem to fit the original equation.

in western when we lost our 10 sick day's and went to 5 p t o day's we were told all we need to do is give them a two hour call no questions asked.............lol....try to call in and just take one......it's all more conway B.S.........

It's all about timing. 24 hr notice for time off is a PTO or OPD. Not an attendance incident. Same day call offs will be sickdays and PTO's will be applied even if PTO's have previously been scheduled. Attendance policy info will be coming later this month and sould be shared with DSR's at that time. If you don't hear anything by early Feb. you should question your SCM or Personnel Super 'cuase it will effect you! Stay informed and up to date or you'll be a mushroom. Press on

Attendance Policy Info Should Have Been In Place Before Handing Out New Pto Days,just Seems To Make Sense To Not Put The Cart Before The Horse! Heck We Are Still Working On Vacation. At This Rate It Will Be Spring Break. It`s Funny That Things That Effect Drivers Lives Are Low On The On The List Of Priority.Going On 20years With Conway And I Feel We Are Going Backwards. Conway Has Been The Best Job I Have Ever Had But Come On Lets Move Forward!:Bondage: :rofl2:

Attendance Policy Info Should Have Been In Place Before Handing Out New Pto Days,just Seems To Make Sense To Not Put The Cart Before The Horse! Heck We Are Still Working On Vacation. At This Rate It Will Be Spring Break. It`s Funny That Things That Effect Drivers Lives Are Low On The On The List Of Priority.Going On 20years With Conway And I Feel We Are Going Backwards. Conway Has Been The Best Job I Have Ever Had But Come On Lets Move Forward!:Bondage: :rofl2:

We are still in the beginning stages of our vacations. Was only announced to us on January 8th, when it was supposed to be announced the last week of December. Terminal manager gave the top five drivers 2 days to make their choices. He was too busy monitoring his.....computer monitor.....and as usual put the drivers last.

:holysheep: :Zzzz: Still Waiting On The Attendance Policy. Where Are You? Clocks A Ticking! Maybe They Don`t Really Want To Let You Take Em Off. Just Drink The Kool-aid And Forget About Pto Days

our terminal is handling them like the personal days and option days. you fill out the request form it gets approved and you enjoy the day off .

I JUST WANT MY DAYS AND DROP THE B.S.!HOW MANY FLAVORS DOES THE KOOL-AID COME IN? IT MUST SURELY GET THE BAD TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. I WANT MINE SUPER SIZED PLEASE:hysterical: