XPO | pto days

Well i'm sick of it ..........been here 13yrs and had enough.....when i first come to phx this was a good company to work for ...Now 13yrs later i'ts the worst ,There is no morale what so ever and this company is going down hill fast.....Look at the standard of driver's they are hiring ....Iwalk into the drivers room and all i here is SPANISH........

So what does "the standard" have to do with, when it comes to speaking Spanish? I do not speak Spanish but I am a little offended by this. Please keep you ignorant remarks to yourself. I am really surprised a moderator has not said something about this yet! Sorry if you feel I am little soft but this just doesnt fly in my book. Let me know if I took this the wrong way, and if I did I will apologize.

Well i'm sick of it ..........been here 13yrs and had enough.....when i first come to phx this was a good company to work for ...Now 13yrs later i'ts the worst ,There is no morale what so ever and this company is going down hill fast.....Look at the standard of driver's they are hiring ....Iwalk into the drivers room and all i here is SPANISH........

:hysterical:

hahah nothing wrong with a few mexicans..... but there are the few un-american ones

ever worked in city and backed up into a dock where nobody can help you because NOBODY speaks english?...but if you can speak spanish to them you'll be more succesful lol!