XPO | Quell the rumors...

Credits
What's going to happen in the next few weeks? Anybody know?

1st rumor: Re-branding and equipment painting has ceased...

2nd rumor: Turmoil is a-brewin' at HQ. Drastic changes aren't being welcomed by certain individuals in the hierarchy...

3rd rumor: There's going to be a major "meeting of the managerial minds" at every level and all the LTL divisions this Friday...

4th rumor: Someone is poised to purchase us (again! Will the DHL buyout rumor ever end?)...

5th rumor: ________________________(fill in the blank)

2nd rumor: Turmoil is a-brewin' at HQ. Drastic changes aren't being welcomed by certain individuals in the hierarchy...

3rd rumor: There's going to be a major "meeting of the managerial minds" at every level and all the LTL divisions this Friday...

4th rumor: Someone is poised to purchase us (again! Will the DHL buyout rumor ever end?)...

maybe its all to change the pajama tops that they want Central to start wearing...

just to clarify they havent stopped rebranding all of the funds went to kansas city for your beloved rodeo or whatever you call it so all there stuff can look pretty. everyone all better now and enough of the dhl crap already ive heard that since i started working for central

just to clarify they havent stopped rebranding all of the funds went to kansas city for your beloved rodeo or whatever you call it so all there stuff can look pretty. everyone all better now and enough of the dhl crap already ive heard that since i started working for central

Well, That cleared it up for me. Thanks. :1036316054: Press on

well all i got to say is that when Dave M was down south they were loosing money and we were making money now he is here at central now we are losing money and the south is making money
go figger

well all i got to say is that when Dave M was down south they were loosing money and we were making money now he is here at central now we are losing money and the south is making money
go figger

Sure wish the board of directers followed this site...:hide:

Parts of the Moffit family still do, or at least get reports. Then they chat with other companys' board members and pat each other on the back. The spiderweb of board members/relations is an interesting thing to take apart. Follow the money. Press on

Check this out. Before i got hired at conway i applied at DHL. They start you out at $7.50 an hour. Top pay is around $14. They dont even have a tractor trailer devision so why would they spend millions to buy conway? They wouldnt even know how to run it.

Hell I'll take a shot; 1) don't know 2) Phil's not looking forward to moving to Mich.. 3 )Regional managers will have to run all over their regions to gather info to report to the three presidents who will now be housed in the same building, within arms reach of Dave McC. 4) Too much baggage to get bought out now. 5) I'm extremely good looking. Press on

Hell I'll take a shot; 1) don't know 2) Phil's not looking forward to moving to Mich.. 3 )Regional managers will have to run all over their regions to gather info to report to the three presidents who will now be housed in the same building, within arms reach of Dave McC. 4) Too much baggage to get bought out now. 5) I'm extremely good looking. Press on
5)Come on George, that's no rumor,it's a lie.

Check this out. Before i got hired at conway i applied at DHL. They start you out at $7.50 an hour. Top pay is around $14. They dont even have a tractor trailer devision so why would they spend millions to buy conway? They wouldnt even know how to run it.

DHL has enough money to buy UPS and FED EX combined:funky: :funky: :funky:

o.k last 1/4 of the year we spend NO money! thats not needed tell oct. got to make things look as good as we can for our stockholders, that the way it is and always has been, same rumor as last year and next year.....meetings are for leadership program

If you think we are under payed or not taken care of by this company. try being a owner operator i am glad to say i have been here for over 22 years. And if anyone says this company is only looking out for it's self you are out of your mind. The one thing we do not need is to be taken over by a company like dhl or ups. we are just fine the way we are. and nobody will try to buy a company that is making money