XPO | Quell the rumors...

if anyone says this company is only looking out for it's self you are out of your mind. The one thing we do not need is to be taken over by a company like dhl or ups.

Well said. If you drivers are so unhappy move on to another company so us guys that want to work can. You got to take the good with the bad. You can't have it both ways. I may be new but i've seen whats out there and it ain't pretty.:hide:

Well said. If you drivers are so unhappy move on to another company so us guys that want to work can. You got to take the good with the bad. You can't have it both ways. I may be new but i've seen whats out there and it ain't pretty.:hide:

well said if we had more guys like you on here this would be a nice place

Mr. Luckey,

I happen to think this is a "nice" place.
People come to share there views and gather information. I guess your image of a "nice" place is where everyone agrees with your views. It appears to me that you only come hear to argue or refute another members post. Why don't you start positive post of your own and show by example.Or maybe, your whole reason to come hear is to argue?

Sure glad con-way did away with the pension . If I’m as bitter as some guys are now ,in 10 years I’ll take my money and go play some where else

Mr. Luckey,

I happen to think this is a "nice" place.
People come to share there views and gather information. I guess your image of a "nice" place is where everyone agrees with your views. It appears to me that you only come hear to argue or refute another members post. Why don't you start positive post of your own and show by example.Or maybe, your whole reason to come hear is to argue?

SWEET!! :1036316054:
Thats what I was thinking! I just didn't want to start anything.
BTW, Roadrage is as positive as he can be at this point!

Boy you sure are into the rumors!! Remember rumors spread speculation and speculation spreads rumors!! Now with that said rumor one is false. At xco they are decalling trailers and the regional shop manager, Mark S said they will be starting on tractors soon.

Rumor was...

answered. It was the purchase of Conway Freight Inside (CFI)...now, about those new shirts. Are we going to get matching bottoms? That would make a swell pajama set for Dad's Christmas present!