XPO | Question about Con-way south hiring rules.

If you have to ask, then you don't need the job that bad.

I worked at one barn where the " late " start time was 10.30, and the one I am now you can start at noon or even they had a start time @ 2pm years ago. We had a split shift here not long ago.Do you even know what that is? A lot of things changed here in the 15 years I worked here. I am just trying to find out all I can.
If you don't like my questions, don't answer, and go away :P

Theses comments are mine. And may or may not reflect the views of my employer. My comments are for entertainment purposes only.

I'm trying to find out what the vacation schedule is throughout the years...I see the pay progression is 5 years to get to top rate for $, but when does week 2 or week 3 kick in for vacation? is there a 4th week? I don't see anything being said about it on the boards.

Thanks in advance if you have any info to provide.

I'm trying to find out what the vacation schedule is throughout the years...I see the pay progression is 5 years to get to top rate for $, but when does week 2 or week 3 kick in for vacation? is there a 4th week? I don't see anything being said about it on the boards.

Thanks in advance if you have any info to provide.

Being that this is a thread about the south rules, top pay is achieved at 3 years. As far as the 3 and 4 weeks vacation progression, nobody probably remembers when they got them. I think 3 is at 10 years and 4 is 15 years.. I don't know when the 2 weeks start. I think after the first full year. IDK

I worked at one barn where the " late " start time was 10.30, and the one I am now you can start at noon or even they had a start time @ 2pm years ago. We had a split shift here not long ago.Do you even know what that is? A lot of things changed here in the 15 years I worked here. I am just trying to find out all I can.
If you don't like my questions, don't answer, and go away :P

Theses comments are mine. And may or may not reflect the views of my employer. My comments are for entertainment purposes only.

Don't mind me, post what you feel. I like it when somebody posts what they feel. I'm just saying you can't work at the bottom of this company and worry about when your working, especially at a re-ship.

And I do understand your question, now that you've made it clear. :D

Thank you for the info. I didn't know if it was different throughout the U.S. or not. I'm looking at Sioux Falls for a position. They said it's a 5 year progression to top rate for cpm and hourly, but forgot to ask them about the vacation schedule. Figured I would worry about that when the time comes or perhaps to ask on here.

Being that this is a thread about the south rules, top pay is achieved at 3 years. As far as the 3 and 4 weeks vacation progression, nobody probably remembers when they got them. I think 3 is at 10 years and 4 is 15 years.. I don't know when the 2 weeks start. I think after the first full year. IDK

I don't know if the rules are the same south, up here it takes 7 years as a regular and you got 3 week the following year, or 14 years and you get 4 weeks the following year,I think now you start accumulating the extra hours right after your anniversary date, I will find out in august, I should be getting 4 week:)

Don't mind me, post what you feel. I like it when somebody posts what they feel. I'm just saying you can't work at the bottom of this company and worry about when your working, especially at a re-ship.

And I do understand your question, now that you've made it clear. :D

No sweat, I thought i might be able to find out more this way. I will have to call someone down there to get the rest.