XPO | Question about pension

Mr Smucker

TB Lurker
Credits
I don’t know if this has been asked. Can you take your lump sum pension and roll it over to your 401k plan. If so who do I contact? I misplaced my info on the pension pay out.

I don’t know if this has been asked. Can you take your lump sum pension and roll it over to your 401k plan. If so who do I contact? I misplaced my info on the pension pay out.
:hide: I have never heard of a lump sum pension payout. Where does this come from? :smilie_132:

There's too many variables to each individual's circumstances to offer one clear answer here on the boards.

Start with the employee portal and go to the benefits pages and do your initial research there. This will get you started with your specifics. Listed within these pages are also all of the contact info for the pension office in Portland.

Good Luck!

You can only take a pension when you leave the company or retire. If it were possible to take it while still employeed, we would all do it.

They don't even want to talk to me, I left 8 yrs ago with 11+years service. No answers or call backs Hey XGO my employee number was 28612 I would love to know what happened to my pension, the only answer I get is What pension? Any legal advice? Maybe I'll ask the analytical lawyer wanna be! Oh yea Andy at Xbv saw to him.

I know a couple of people that got lump sum payouts of the pension,but they only had 7 or 8 yrs of service before they got fired.I dont know why they got payouts??

I know a couple of people that got lump sum payouts of the pension,but they only had 7 or 8 yrs of service before they got fired.I dont know why they got payouts??

You only needed 5 years to become vested. That was the only good thing about being fired, was getting that check.